Man City 1-0 Chelsea

Announcer is right here: we played the worst City we could’ve possibly wish for and still managed to lose. 
created several chances and just did not have the quality to score. 

We were robbed a penalty that would have changed the game. Still to play in the league that’s our first loss in 9 games let’s hope it doesn’t kill our season. Finishing and decision making in the final third has been our problem all year alongside concentration issues. 
All we can ask for is if this team stays together as it is they take these losses as fuel to perform better next season. 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Maybe we can ask for a change 😭🤣

I dont feel as annoyed as thought. Used to disappointment this season and could tell it would end this way...

Is the Millennium Stadium free? 

I'm literally numb at this point. Having players who can't walk the walk is getting to me, though.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

City with an easy win because of our incompetence, just like Pool in the league cup final. This club has become a joke

and those dropped 4 points v Sheff U and Burnley

same exact issues

we just flat chocked v Arse, blowing that lead

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We've lost 10 of the last 13 at Wemberlee

It's actually worse than I thought. If we don't sign a few winners soon, we'll start becoming "nearly men" (if we aren't already viewed that way).

32 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he plays better without Enzo, which is fucked up

Caicedo, Gallagher & Enzo will all benefit by having an experienced CM playing alongside them. I hope there's a smart signing made next season to restore balance in our midfield. The 3 of them together aren't quite there to control a game for 90mins the way they should.

That's the main reason why we're having so many see-saw results this season. Good during some games, or some parts of a game, but equally terrible otherwise.

I’d call out the entire attack bar Cole who had a few moments of quality.

madueke did his D job well but not much up front. Midfield could’ve joined the attack at times, but that never happened.

llenty of blame to go around, but in the end we are just lacking a bit of quality at this level. To beat these guys — even in these favorable conditions still take a bit of quality to pull off.

Edited by robsblubot

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We've lost 10 of the last 13 at Wemberlee

JFC

and then add in our SHIT CS record there (since 2007, when CS started there, at the new Wembley), going back for years

5 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

City with an easy win because of our incompetence, just like Pool in the league cup final. This club has become a joke

That was not easy for them took them getting a fortunate call ( no penalty) and our starting RB going off injured for them to score in the 83rd minute