Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

i would prefer Forlan. 34 goals this year in la liga.

we already have Drogba & Anelka, we dont need forlan who was a premiership flop

and Pato is young, we need young players.

Edited by Terminator X

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One stand out game of his this season was against Barcelona where he ripped their defence apart single handed. He is an awesome talent would love to snap him up probably more so than Pato. Also saw him play in the youth world cup before he moved to Aletico and he was one of the stand out talents. The only question is should we sign him or David Villa?

Aguero Obviously.

Imagine a Strike Pairing of Aguero and Drogba.

-------------Cech

--Boswinga----Terry ---Alex----Cole

Joe-------Essien-----Lampard----Malouda

--------Aguero

---------------Drogba

I think our golden boot winner deserves a spot over Malouda.

well David Villa is almost surely off to Real Madrid, and AC Milan are being really stubborn on Pato, so i say we just make a strong push for Aguero and end all this transfer drama

I agree, Villa was never going to go anywhere other than Madrid. Milan were never going to let Pato go after selling Kaka. They say his release clause if 55m, i say we should just go for it and get a real gem of a player. It looks like it would be either Aguero or Ribery by the looks of things, Ribery we would have to pay about the same for and i would much prefer Aguero.

Atletico open door to Aguero Exit

sergio%20kun%20aguero%20barcelona%20atle

Atletico Madrid chief Enrique Cerezo has admitted that he is ready to listen to ‘interesting offers’ for reported Chelsea target Sergio “Kun” Aguero.

But the Spanish club are yet to receive any bid for the talented Argentinian striker, who has been linked with a £50 million move to Chelsea.

Carlo Ancelotti is determined to strengthen The Blues, and the Italian manager is expected to miss out on Milan starlet Alexandre Pato, who has been labelled ‘untransferable’ by Leonardo.

“We will open talks if an interesting offer is made,” Cerezo said on French radio station RMC.

“Many people have spoken about Aguero but the truth is that Atletico have not been contacted by any suitor.”

For his part, Paris Saint Germain target Gregory Coupet will be allowed to leave the Vicente Calderon after a single season at the club.

“We will do what he desires, i mean that he will go if he wants to and he will stay if he wants to. Meeting wonderful people and professionals like him is exceptional,” Cerezo added.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Footba...ero/gnid-56776/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe guys?? Maybe??

Where would he play though? I don't understand a lot of the rumours of players we've been linked with.

For me, the two strongest areas of our team are Lampard and Drogba, yet we are reportedly still looking at CF's and AM's. We need a RW, not a CF.

Where would he play though? I don't understand a lot of the rumours of players we've been linked with.

For me, the two strongest areas of our team are Lampard and Drogba, yet we are reportedly still looking at CF's and AM's. We need a RW, not a CF.

Aguero can play right across the front 3, so for me it would be the perfect signing for us.

^ hardley a perfect signing :rolleyes:

a lil striker getting pushed off the ball, 21 year old Karim Benzema is the perfect signing and if kenyon dosent get his act together man-u will sign him and he will become a legend for them.

Benzema = strength, skill, power, height

Aguero = skill

^ hardley a perfect signing :rolleyes:

a lil striker getting pushed off the ball, 21 year old Karim Benzema is the perfect signing and if kenyon dosent get his act together man-u will sign him and he will become a legend for them.

Benzema = strength, skill, power, height

Aguero = skill

Aguero = Proved in one of the best leagues in Europe.

Benzema = Proved in the 6th best.

Also Aguero has pace, abillity, a great shot, can play with both feet and is tipped to become a legend.

So will you shut the fuck up about Benzema?

pace and ability hahah you fool.. wow he has a great shot, take a look at benzema he's a monster he can packs a shot and breaks the netting he has the build of drogba and the skill of zidane

ask any football anaylist who the better player is and it's benzema every time, read reviews by experts from the most prestigious columnists

he has the whole package.