Chelsea 4-0 Preston

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, Chuckso said:

Had been playing reactively defensively all game - giving Preston confidence. 

The players have now been told to press and two goals are the result of the pressing

Why did they take so long to react to organize and press? Poch asking for a friend….

haha!!! poch's friend needs to find out and tell poch :) 

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

Sorry, did not mean to open this topic. Just got surprised to see his name, did not know he still plays, I was kid when he played for City.

happened in a town close to me, watched the case closely and he was framed by some drunk girls who thought they would make some cash from it

Got to say this ref has had a fantastic game. On another day a few decisions could have gone our way but overall he has been really good. 

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

I like how are still going for it but still weird how at 3-0 they were playing for their lives while when 1-0 down in the league we usually stop playing altogether.

All about confidence.