Chelsea 4-0 Preston

ZAPHOD2319

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

No doubt he's playing shit, but this downturn seems to be happening with the recent change in his life....He can play better than what he's showing right now.

That was the excuse people made with mount. Are we going to blame the Ukraine war for mudryk being ass ? 
Lampard sent us to the CL final after losing a family member 

wow this match is boring as shit!! 

We tactics do we have? i have watched football for 30 years but cant see what our plan is or what we are trying to do.

Just now, zinctek said:

We tactics do we have? i have watched football for 30 years but cant see what our plan is or what we are trying to do.

We don't seem to have any beyond kick and hope for the best  

Just now, zinctek said:

We are playing not to lose from what I can tell, not to win 

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

We are playing not to lose from what I can tell, not to win 

I just dont get it. We have no identity - look at city, liverpool, villa and other teams like that. they and we know waht they are going to do each game. its like poch puts 11 on the pitch and goes ok do what you want