Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace

James

I loved how Gilchrist, completely amped up when he came on to make like 1 tackle, proceeded to bark instructions, hug everyone and celebrated every clearance like a championship. Reminds you of that overzealous sales intern who gives a pep talk and insists on high fiving the boss before making coffee for everyone. 

Edited by Magic Lamps

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Another average display but 3 points was massive.

I'm starting to seriosly worry about Colwill, he looks shaky as fuck

Tbf to him, he's not a left back, he's not really had a chance to shine as an actual CB yet.

8 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I loved how Gilchrist, completely amped up when he came on to make like 1 tackle, proceeded to bark instructions, hug everyone and celebrated every clearance like a championship. Reminds you of that overzealous sales intern who gives a pep talk and insists on high fiving the boss before making coffee for everyone. 

who is gilchrist? 

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

who is gilchrist? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12905533/John-Terry-tips-Alfie-Gilchrist-20-academy-star-impact-Chelsea-team-defender-makes-Blues-debut-2-1-win-Crystal-Palace.html

John Terry tips Alfie Gilchrist, 20, to become the next academy star to impact Chelsea first-team... before the defender makes his Blues debut during 2-1 win over Crystal Palace

I thought Gusto and Gallagher were terrific, there wasn't a blade of grass Conor never covered.

And Jackson I never wan't to see him again in a Chelsea shirt, absolute wanker, even worse than Batshuayi

Play Palmer as a false 9

Edited by bigbluewillie

4 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I thought Gusto and Gallagher were terrific, there wasn't a blade of grass Conor never covered.

And Jackson I never wan't to see him again in a Chelsea shirt, absolute wanker, even worse than Batshuayi

Play Palmer as a false 9

dunno he's easily outmuscled out of plays while playing in less contested areas of the pitch.

I'd prob go with Nkunku as (false) 9 and keep Palmer where he is.
Then get someone in Jan as an option up front (senior player ready to go).