Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace

James

Just now, robsblubot said:

😆 former clubs?! Did they all play in top clubs in the PL or did they come from completely different leagues, teams, circumstances?

WTF man... either PL is a good league or it isn't.

GOal!!!!

Caicedo was rocking last season in the PL and now looks like shit.

Where has Madueke been, from my understanding he's been available for games but not getting picked, he has had minor injury I think recently but Poch didnt seem to pick him or am I deluded and hes been injured all season?

Just now, dreamcfc said:

Where has Madueke been, from my understanding he's been available for games but not getting picked, he has had minor injury I think recently but Poch didnt seem to pick him or am I deluded and hes been injured all season?

he was injured

Just now, TheHulk said:

Caicedo was rocking last season in the PL and now looks like shit.

If you think playing for Brighton vs Chelsea is the same thing, I rest my case.

Nice you cite the exception, btw. 😉

The team is VERY inexperienced PL wise... I thought this was well-known. 

Just now, dreamcfc said:

Injured, disciplinary issues, and Poch isn't a big fan either. He certainly deserves a start against Luton. 

Madueke is a project like every other youngster in the squad... 🙄

What's this love for players who done fuck nothing in the game?! Let him develop and we will see how far he goes.

Right now very little difference between Maatsen and Madueke. We actually looked much better in the first half, IMO.

2 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

If you think playing for Brighton vs Chelsea is the same thing, I rest my case.

Nice you cite the exception, btw. 😉

The team is VERY inexperienced PL wise... I thought this was well-known. 

So from a roster of 25 players Poch hasn't improved a single player, this is absurd.

2 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

So from a roster of 25 players Poch hasn't improved a single player, this is absurd.

All I have to say to you is that the next manager will do exactly the same as Pochetinno. The only difference is that he will win a couple of games with the "new manager" factor and then we go back to the norm.

Developing players this young takes a lot longer in real life than on Football Manager.

BTW, Mudryk is looking much better lately.

Edited by robsblubot

Madueke is a project like every other youngster in the squad... 🙄

What's this love for players who done fuck nothing in the game?! Let him develop and we will see how far he goes.

Right now very little difference between Maatsen and Madueke. We actually looked much better in the first half, IMO.

You realise there's a quote feature, btw? We might have looked better with an extra defender, however, we shouldn't be lining up defensively against Palace, full stop.

All I have to say to you is that the next manager will do exactly the same as Pochetinno. The only difference is that he will win a couple of games with the "new manager" factor and then we go back to the norm.

Developing players this young takes a lot longer in real life than on Football Manager.

you cant develop 25 young players! you need some older players in the mix 75% old who are top players witih 25% young players to learn from them