Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace

James

2 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Madueke is a project like every other youngster in the squad... 🙄

What's this love for players who done fuck nothing in the game?! Let him develop and we will see how far he goes.

Right now very little difference between Maatsen and Madueke. We actually looked much better in the first half, IMO.

Maasten can't handle the physicality of the PL

Just now, LAM09 said:

You realise there's a quote feature, btw? We might have looked better with an extra defender, however, we shouldn't be lining up defensively against Palace, full stop.

Because the manager thinks the team is crap. and I 100% agree with him.

We are no different than CP with the exception that our players are younger and less experienced. We need to grind wins like this esp missing our better players.

Just now, robsblubot said:

We are no different than CP with the exception that our players are younger and less experienced. We need to grind wins like this esp missing our better players.

you missed out and didnt cost over 1 billion 

Just now, ZAPHOD2319 said:

A win is a win

This

Just now, zinctek said:

you missed out and didnt cost over 1 billion 

Yeah that's Pochetinno's fault evidently.
Overpaying for players DOES NOT improve their game... nor does it make them ready for the PL.

Just now, robsblubot said:

Developing players this young takes a lot longer in real life than on Football Manager.

We are all spoiled by Roman policy of firing the managers and short term success. This is different long term project we didn't see before and that won't work. 

People need to repeat a couple of times: 'results don't matter for 2,3 years' and would feel better. 

Some of these players are evidently out of their depth but Potchs brand of football is...

I don't even know what it is. Weak defensively... random attacking wise and without pens this season we would be utterly fucked.

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

We are all spoiled by Roman policy of firing the managers and short term success. This is different long term project we didn't see before and that won't work. 

People need to repeat a couple of times: 'results don't matter for 2,3 years' and would feel better. 

absolutely and I have a problem with both:

1. Folks complain about Pochetinno, which is silly and expecting immediate results ignoring the club's strategy 
2. The club strategy is a wild bet at this level and I doubt it can work -- Chelsea is not a feeder club

1 minute ago, robsblubot said:

Or our manager is crap. He doesn't know what he's doing, and that's clear for all to see with his insistence on playing Colwill out of position.

Our match winner probably wouldn't have even been on the bench were it not for the suspensions.