Chelsea 2-0 Sheff Utd

James

If we don't put a few past and use this as a much needed confidence booster then the writing is on the wall.

At this point, ridiculously, due to no leadership and lack of any kind of substance, I would honestly take Jose back, shameful.

7 hours ago, DH1988 said:

I would honestly take Jose back, shameful.

for all Mou's faults

there is ZERO chance he would accept the lack of drive and spirit and will that we have atm

I watched a lot of mid noughties Chels the past few days

it is utter madness how far away from that we are now

galaxies apart

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

for all Mou's faults

there is ZERO chance he would accept the lack of drive and spirit and will that we have atm

I watched a lot of mid noughties Chels the past few days

it is utter madness how far away from that we are now

galaxies apart

Couldn't agree more, it's the most disappointing thing of all this dross. Going out and not giving 100% for 90 minutes. Jose may be alot of things, a fall from grace, however I totally agree he would take no shit.

Football is players. You need leaders in the roster, and in the starting XI, so they can deal with in-game situations.

I don't doubt Mourinho would get more, like immediate results, with this roster. Which would make little to no difference IMO.
He'd play fewer of these younger players--never seen Jose use a lot of young players tbh. Be prepared for players you'd like to see getting minutes to be replaced by workhorses, which is what Jose does.

It's funny how the talk about rebuild, and give time, turns into "let's bring Jose back." 😆

13 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

'Are we just going to sit on the fence and say we are still in a rebuilding process ?

'There is no time for that. We need to start winning games. When I look at at the team, it comes down to a complete lack of leaders.

‘In the game against Everton, I looked around the pitch, there is not one single leader.

‘There is no-one to come out on the pitch to go at your colleagues and say, ‘Wake up, what are you doing?’, come to you and scream at you – this is what we had before.

‘The likes of Didier Drogba, John Terry and Frank Lampard, when you are having a shit game, these guys would make you wake up.

'I look all around the pitch and I look at the manager, I didn’t see him scream at one of the players to say, "Do your fucking job, wake up, make sure you run around and make sure we win the game".'

John Obi Mikel. He is right.

I have been in hospital for six days, I knew no scores or what was going on in the world.

I got home Tuesday night and found a replay of the United game what a fucking mess, I didn't know the Everton result until i came on here...fucking hell.

We are in a total mess, we only have one player that is anywhere near deserving to be at Chelsea FC Cole Palmer, the rest can just fuck off Jackson, Mudryk [who i hoped would be something] Enzo, Caicedo, Sterling, the list goes on and on.

The problem is at the top Boehly/Clearlake until they fuck off and but a soccerball team our demise will continue.

Oh yeah the Sheffield game...I'm pass caring.

15 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

'Are we just going to sit on the fence and say we are still in a rebuilding process ?

'There is no time for that. We need to start winning games. When I look at at the team, it comes down to a complete lack of leaders.

‘In the game against Everton, I looked around the pitch, there is not one single leader.

‘There is no-one to come out on the pitch to go at your colleagues and say, ‘Wake up, what are you doing?’, come to you and scream at you – this is what we had before.

‘The likes of Didier Drogba, John Terry and Frank Lampard, when you are having a shit game, these guys would make you wake up.

'I look all around the pitch and I look at the manager, I didn’t see him scream at one of the players to say, "Do your fucking job, wake up, make sure you run around and make sure we win the game".'

John Obi Mikel. He is right.

People slating our players for having no spine or leadership - that may be true, however as was rightly stated Drogba, Frank and Terry were the Chelsea zenith of strong mentality and leadership - they did succumb to the tactics of Andreas Villa Boas and were made to look like bumbling amateurs.

There can be so much the players can do. #ManagementMatters

Edited by Chuckso

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Was thinking the same. Hope youre on the mend mate !

Getting better bruv...

Would you believe it was a heart problem, fucking hell if I knew about the results beforehand it'd probably ironed me out completely, fucking Chelsea eh

United are the same disaster area as we are.
It's 10 years now with them and they 're not a club without dough.
What is the explanation ?
Arse too, another rich club, till two years ago but Arse are a team without the glorious past of the reds.

Edited by cosmicway

56 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

United are the same disaster area as we are.
It's 10 years now with them and they 're not a club without dough.
What is the explanation ?
Arse too, another rich club, till two years ago but Arse are a team without the glorious past of the reds.

They’ve never sunk as low as we have. They’ve had PL 2nd places , Europa league and domestic cups in that time frame . We look like being a bottom half club