Chelsea 2-0 Sheff Utd

James

3 hours ago, lucio said:

He actually returned to the bench briefly Since his injury but got hurt again 

Let's see how Nkunku will handle the bench, hope he won't get a new 6-8 month injury from having to warm up.

11 hours ago, LAM09 said:

The fact that Nkunku could make his competitive debut gives me some reason to be excited about Sunday's fixture. We're in dire need of someone to ignite our season.

I'd be surprised if he gets anything more than 10-15 minutes.   

The sad part is, Sheffield have been playing decent of recent times and if they do somehow get a 1-0 lead against us, we would struggle to turn that around at the moment...

4 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I'd be surprised if he gets anything more than 10-15 minutes.   

The sad part is, Sheffield have been playing decent of recent times and if they do somehow get a 1-0 lead against us, we would struggle to turn that around at the moment...

I have a worrying feeling that we'll actually need him today, which really shouldn't be the case at all. The last thing we want is for him to be pushed too much, resulting in another extended layoff.

Confirmed Chelsea line up vs Sheffield United: Petrovic, Disasi, Thiago Silva, Badiashile, Colwill, Gallagher (c), Caicedo, Sterling, Palmer, Mudryk, Jackson

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/confirmed-Chelsea-line-up-vs-sheffield-united

what we think?

Hate our defence, Diasi/Colwill RB and LB, pfft, you would think it would be extremely strong defensively but its not is it and clearly v limited on pace going forward.

4 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

The final throw of the dice, Nkunku ... is there. Lets hope for the best, fingers crossed!!! 

However not sure why are we not giving Ian Maatsen the start and continue for few more start with Broja, Jackson has got too many chances to prove himself. 

Jackson sucks but he's our top scorer. Broja is ass.