Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

James

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Mudryk did better than Sterling and Jackson. Why are people so focused on him. 

Did he? Sterling's pass to Jackson was actually pretty good. Not merely a forward pass, but really an assist well timed and weighted in between defenders. Jackson missed, but oh well.

Sterling did fuck up diving tho.

5 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

I strongly disagree. Mudryk and Salah are only alike in the most mundane quality: pace.

The most important quality for a player at this level is skill.

Make no mistake: Mudryk has a much lower ceiling than folks here think. At least that's my take. 🤷‍♂️

Fair enough. Agree to disagree.

12 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Bc we overspend on potential talent and not on proven quality. Caicedo will never live up to his hype or price tag. Enzo is ok. But for that money we could have basically got any midfielder in the world 

Enzo has really gotten on my nerves this season with his poor performances. However, when he came in last season he was amongst the stand-out midfielder in the country, and this was in a Frank Lampard led team.

The question you should ask is why are virtually ALL our players underperforming or inconsistent. My answer is always when the whole (performance of the team) is consistently less than the sum of its parts (I.e the quality these players are known to have played) the manager is always the one responsible. 

Edited by Chuckso