Welcome Mauricio Pochettino

Completely losing the plot already. Amazing master plan of transforming the preseason buzz into complete misery in just a couple of weeks with his negative Tactics. We had one chance to achieve anything and that was come out of the blocks running and build a hype that carries this young gullible team. But he failed at the first hurdle and that is that. In a few months we will be stuck with a bunch of demotivated losers, their transfer values thrashed in half but collecting their 8 years deals with minimal effort. This squad has already shown its inability to turn around a disadvantageous situation with it weak mentality. It’s only going downhill from here for Poch. 

I think an unconvincing performance against Bournemouth in 2 weeks time will give enough indication of how this season will pan out. If we are shit then no need to watch  the rest of the season. Last season already did permanent damage on me. 

2 minutes ago, gdlk said:

Whos next? 

one of these 10

no order

Julian Nagelsmann

Hansi Flick

Lionel Scaloni

Sérgio Conceição

Rúben Amorim

Roger Schmidt

Joachim Löw

Gian Piero Gasperini

Abel Ferreira

Zlatko Dalic 

50 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I think an unconvincing performance against Bournemouth in 2 weeks time will give enough indication of how this season will pan out. If we are shit then no need to watch  the rest of the season. Last season already did permanent damage on me. 

And has so much time on training ground. What are they doing? Positive people would say he had bad first season in Spurs as well. 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

And has so much time on training ground. What are they doing? Positive people would say he had bad first season in Spurs as well. 

Just a matter of time until his excuses come out. Once that happens, its already over. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

This squad has already shown its inability to turn around a disadvantageous situation with it weak mentality. 

Pochettino knew this already in the summer and insisted on signing players with experience,  leaders  he got a couple of Brazilians, Cole Palmer.
 However, no one supported him to get  1-2 experienced names around which these young people can learn. There is no way people like Jackson, Mudrik, Madueke to have a mentality from who to get that mentality.

Edited by milka

Embarrassing himself so far . Playing way too many defenders and negatively but still not  keeping clean sheets against shit teams. Got a young squad full of players wanting to prove themselves. Stop this chilwell  LW dogshit and just go for it 

36 minutes ago, milka said:

Pochettino knew this already in the summer and insisted on signing players with experience,  leaders  he got a couple of Brazilians, Cole Palmer.
 However, no one supported him to get  1-2 experienced names around which these young people can learn. There is no way people like Jackson, Mudrik, Madueke to have a mentality from who to get that mentality.

You got a point. Poch set up is clearly trying to leverage that experience we have left with building around Silva, Sterling and Chilwell but to no avail.

51 minutes ago, milka said:

Then he should stop handicapping the team by opting for 3atb shift...

22 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

You got a point. Poch set up is clearly trying to leverage that experience we have left with building around Silva, Sterling and Chilwell but to no avail.

The 3 atb is mostly to accommodate Silva. Else we have little experience on the pitch 

Maybe when James returns, we may see a change in formation.

The lack of leaders in the squad is down to the club, not Poch.

There's no one to take control of the game and prevent things from breaking down completely.

The Caicedo-Gallagher mixup today typifies that.

And once a young side goes behind, their heads drop.

For now, I'm glad for the international break. Hopefully this gives the squad a chance to reset. 

23 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

The 3 atb is mostly to accommodate Silva. Else we have little experience on the pitch 

Maybe when James returns, we may see a change in formation.

The lack of leaders in the squad is down to the club, not Poch.

There's no one to take control of the game and prevent things from breaking down completely.

The Caicedo-Gallagher mixup today typifies that.

And once a young side goes behind, their heads drop.

For now, I'm glad for the international break. Hopefully this gives the squad a chance to reset. 

Silva on the pitch is just as detrimental with having no experience in the team at this rate. 

Slow in progressing the ball, can't run, averages a brain fart every match David Luiz would be proud of. 

Change it up. 

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Silva on the pitch is just as detrimental with having no experience in the team at this rate. 

Slow in progressing the ball, can't run, averages a brain fart every match David Luiz would be proud of. 

Change it up. 

100% I love Silva but he has been very very poor since the season started. He slows down the play soo much... and hasn't stood out defensively whatsoever thus far. Its time to pair Colwil and Disasi and play Chilwel at LB not LW.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

100% I love Silva but he has been very very poor since the season started. He slows down the play soo much... and hasn't stood out defensively whatsoever thus far. Its time to pair Colwil and Disasi and play Chilwel at LB not LW.

yes, I am afraid father time has caught up with him finally, a few months before he turns 39, hope he gets a second wind as the season goes on

I would keep him next year as a backup so he can achieve his goal of playing at 40yo in a top 5 league like his idol, Maldini, and then, in summer 2025 (or even January 2025, if he wants), say goodbye

even that may not happen

I agree, it is time to not have him starting any longer.

The decline has been under way for some time, and I doubt he will suddenly get a second win tbh. It is very impressive that he managed to play at such a level, for so long, so I have nothing but respect.