Welcome Mauricio Pochettino

I'm with @YorkshireBluethe manager should continue I think if we do some small buys in the summer we will improve next season.

First season was going to be rough but there's been many games where I seen what Poch can do. 

So I prefer we deal with players this summer then deal with a manager and have to wait the let me assess them nonsense. 

I'm quite surprised how this thread is still very active discussing if Poch should stay or not, the loser had a dream cup run all the way to the final with half the Liverpool squad injured and a bunch of kids fielded and still managed to lose it.

Edited by TheHulk

5 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

I'm quite surprised how this thread is still very active discussing if Poch should stay or not, the loser had a dream cup run all the way to the final with half the Liverpool squad injured and a bunch of kids fielded and still managed to lose it.

Yeah it's amazing what a team can do even with thier best players out when a manager has been there what 7 years? Imagine having a club run the same way for seven years! Every one knows exactly what the style is and the standard, mean while our fans are still calling for a new manager every six months and wonder why we are never consistent. It's a real head scratcher.

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Yeah it's amazing what a team can do even with thier best players out when a manager has been there what 7 years? Imagine having a club run the same way for seven years! Every one knows exactly what the style is and the standard, mean while our fans are still calling for a new manager every six months and wonder why we are never consistent. It's a real head scratcher.

You have to hire someone good. You can’t let shite like potter or Poch stay for several years and get the same result 

9 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

It truly beggars belief.

I guess some people enjoy pain and not being No.1. 

1 minute ago, lucio said:

You have to hire someone good. You can’t let shite like potter or Poch stay for several years and get the same result 

Excuses keep on being trotted out.

Providing examples of where it has worked just bounces off and is ignored. Just steadfast in beliefs. 

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Comparing Klopp to a loser like Poch, yeah right. Everyone could see what Klopp was trying to do from his first season at Liverpool, he reached the EL and League cup finals from his first season. Anyone who thinks he will magically turn it around is completely delusional he sucks.

3 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Comparing Klopp to a loser like Poch, yeah right. Everyone could see what Klopp was trying to do from his first season at Liverpool, he reached the EL and League cup finals from his first season. Anyone who thinks he will magically turn it around is completely delusional he sucks.

Pochs first season reached a cup final and European football is not impossible either. People thinking he will turn it round isn't half as delusional as people who think this roster as it stands is good enough to win trophies and achieve top 4 🤣

Edited by YorkshireBlue

Pochs first season reached a cup final and European football is not impossible either. People thinking he will turn it round isn't half as delusional as people who think this roster as it stands is good enough to win trophies and achieve top 4 🤣

It was good enough to win last Sunday , no one is saying he should be winning the league but sitting in 10th and bottling easy finals isn’t acceptable , especially when you only have a track record of being a loser 

1 minute ago, lucio said:

It was good enough to win last Sunday , no one is saying he should be winning the league but sitting in 10th and bottling easy finals isn’t acceptable , especially when you only have a track record of being a loser 

Which team above us is our line up better than? 

And clearly it wasn't, we lost, we had the best chances and missed 4 sitters.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

lol good luck attracting a manager like Klopp with this roster and these owners. He'd ask for a striker and would get Brighton's Ferguson, with the goal of "make him world class so it can be sold for 3x!"

I'd give a few of our new players for Pedro Neto from Wolves without blinking.

Edited by robsblubot

2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

No one said this squad is good enough for Top 4  but we should easily get top 6 and won that easy cup. This loser wouldn't go deep if we played in the Conference cup let alone reach the Europa League final from his first season like Klopp.

2 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

No one said this squad is good enough for Top 4  but we should easily get top 6 and won that easy cup. This loser wouldn't go deep if we played in the Conference cup let alone reach the Europa League final from his first season like Klopp.

I'll ask you the same question, out of the teams above us, which squad is worse than ours? 

You are right though I can't compare.poch to klopp, klopps had 7 years to mold Liverpool into what they are, our gaffer has had half a season, sorry that was stupid on my part.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

Which team above us is our line up better than? 

And clearly it wasn't, we lost, we had the best chances and missed 4 sitters.

The four directly above us. 
if we had the best chances then clearly it was good enough lmao or we wouldn’t have had those chances. 

I'll ask you the same question, out of the teams above us, which squad is worse than ours? 

Newcastle, Brighton, West Ham and even Aston Villa all have worse squads. Even United have a trash squad.

Just now, lucio said:

if we had the best chances then clearly it was good enough lmao or we wouldn’t have had those chances. 

No that's where you are mistaken, a good team burrys them chances and doesn't waste every single one.

Just now, lucio said:

Wolves have much better attacking players than us. Pedro Neto is better than any attacker we got (rumor he's going to Liverpool actually). Matheus Cunha is a striker -- we've got none.

The issue with our roster isn't so much that it lacks potentially good players, but that it is imbalanced and overly young.