Welcome Mauricio Pochettino

21 minutes ago, lucio said:

People defending this guy 😂 

The more he talks, the more I want him gone. As I mentioned in the matchday thread, he's not up to the task of managing a side wanting to fit for honours.

30 minutes ago, lucio said:

People defending this guy 😂 

Geez 🤦‍♂️ But it's kinda in line with what our owners communicate, isn't it? So he is probably protecting himself by confirming he is on the yes-man bandwagon, than protecting the players like managers sometimes do when saying this kind of ridiculous things. 

Pochettino is taken to be a  fall guy like Potter   from  these cowboys . 1bn spending and we don't have adequate bench our 1st team is not good enough to PL . Every games versus another mid club or  club from the bottom for us is a tough game because we are on that mid level .

10 minutes ago, milka said:

Pochettino is taken to be a  fall guy like Potter   from  these cowboys . 1bn spending and we don't have adequate bench our 1st team is not good enough to PL . Every games versus another mid club or  club from the bottom for us is a tough game because we are on that mid level .

Same it's the board and owner fault for spending so much money on nonsense. They thought they would do better then last regime and this is happening. 

Don't think they should take it out on the manager but own up to their mistakes. 

And it's going to be costly because we will be mid table team if we don't improve the defense and strikers. 

15 hours ago, Vytis33 said:

This stat validates what I have been saying and observed. 

It is usually against the lowly teams. They start the game with low presssing and intensity. Get into halftime, their manager lights a fuse up their backsides. They come out with energy, pressing us and dominating while we do not respond because pressing is a team effort and our team have not been coached to or instructed. Added that to the complete lack organization where our players are marking space and not people - the opponents have the time and space to make their lack of talent, compared to ours, count. It happens almost every game. It is insane.

It happened yesterday for recent memory. The only difference is we drew rather than lost the game. And some losers would call that a solid point. 

Edited by Chuckso

5 hours ago, Fernando said:

Same it's the board and owner fault for spending so much money on nonsense. They thought they would do better then last regime and this is happening. 

Don't think they should take it out on the manager but own up to their mistakes. 

And it's going to be costly because we will be mid table team if we don't improve the defense and strikers. 

Nail on the head.

Who hired these mediocre coaches? Who assembled this piss-ant squad?

It's all clownlake. 

I'm not going to hold my breath over the eventual departure of Poch. Who knows who they'll hire next.

It's going to be a painful process to get back to where this club used to be on the pitch, thanks to the owners shenanigans.

My fear is that there's still more to pay following their clown show.

We'll likely see it this transfer window. 

We were easily able to move on Jorginho, Mount, Havertz, Kovacic, Koulibaly because there would be buyers for those players.

Fat chance we can do the same. Unless you scrape the barrel and move on Gallagher, Chalobah & Omari, and with that we will be selling any performer we had left in the squad.

2 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Nail on the head.

Who hired these mediocre coaches? Who assembled this piss-ant squad?

It's all clownlake. 

I'm not going to hold my breath over the eventual departure of Poch. Who knows who they'll hire next.

It's going to be a painful process to get back to where this club used to be on the pitch, thanks to the owners shenanigans.

My fear is that there's still more to pay following their clown show.

We'll likely see it this transfer window. 

We were easily able to move on Jorginho, Mount, Havertz, Kovacic, Koulibaly because there would be buyers for those players.

Fat chance we can do the same. Unless you scrape the barrel and move on Gallagher, Chalobah & Omari, and with that we will be selling any performer we had left in the squad.

Thats the thing do we honestly think their next appointment will make sense?! It's sad also that they sacked so many people at once..they haven't shown themselves in a good light at all and we're on a rapid decline 

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Thats the thing do we honestly think their next appointment will make sense?! It's sad also that they sacked so many people at once..they haven't shown themselves in a good light at all and we're on a rapid decline 

It's the sad truth.

Under Abramovich, coaches were queuing up to take the Chelsea job. They were given a competitive squad, and opportunities to immediately challenge for big trophies, with near freedom from interference.

I'm not sure how enticing the club will be for any top managers. Maybe money will still talk and the club can get a big name again. But who knows.

15 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

It's the sad truth.

Under Abramovich, coaches were queuing up to take the Chelsea job. They were given a competitive squad, and opportunities to immediately challenge for big trophies, with near freedom from interference.

I'm not sure how enticing the club will be for any top managers. Maybe money will still talk and the club can get a big name again. But who knows.

Yeah someone would be silly enough to take it but like you say we need someone for the love of the job rather then seeing ££££££. Wouldn't be a manager leaving a team to come unless their side is shocking bad

Edited by Laylabelle

11 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It depends on what success is for them, because as Americans clowns who have no idea of football, obviously success for them is not on the pitch . For 2 years they have not shown any ambitions for success in players and coaches they take. Obviously, they are not worried about the results and are satisfied with Pochettino . This is because there is no ambition in the club, there is no pressure for results, etc .  The pressure come from the fans from nowhere else .

2024-03-04-155650.png

Edited by milka