Welcome Mauricio Pochettino

Everyone is laying into the club but Poch has sounded unhappy all season and clearly wanted out unless he would get some list of demands of his. If he was willing to stay and continue and not cause a fuss, just get on with the job in front of him then I think the club would have kept him. Like I said before, if what he wanted was more control over transfers I am really relieved we let him go. If it was something else, maybe the club have been quite unreasonable. We'll see what leaks I guess.

6 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

I'm sorry but I kind of want him back

This doesnt win u games tho. We only won 2 of the following 6 games after this moment. Then he was sacked. 

4 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Everyone is laying into the club but Poch has sounded unhappy all season and clearly wanted out unless he would get some list of demands of his. If he was willing to stay and continue and not cause a fuss, just get on with the job in front of him then I think the club would have kept him. Like I said before, if what he wanted was more control over transfers I am really relieved we let him go. If it was something else, maybe the club have been quite unreasonable. We'll see what leaks I guess.

Depends what control he wanted..if they want to sell certain players for £££££ and he says no as has a plan then he is in the right. End of the day the club has no direction or stability and will continue on this merry go around no doubt 

44 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Crazy if true 

Mauricio Pochettino LEAVES Chelsea by 'mutual consent' after just one season at Stamford Bridge... despite brilliant end to the season which saw Blues finish in sixth place

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13444039/Mauricio-Pochettino-LEAVES-Chelsea-mutual-consent-just-one-season-Stamford-Bridge.html

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Depends what control he wanted..if they want to sell certain players for £££££ and he says no as has a plan then he is in the right. End of the day the club has no direction or stability and will continue on this merry go around no doubt 

If he refused to continue because the club are insistent on selling Chalobah and Gallagher for example, then I am pretty much ready to abandon all hope for us under the owners

Just now, Mhsc said:

If he refused to continue because the club are insistent on selling Chalobah and Gallagher for example, then I am pretty much ready to abandon all hope for us under the owners

That's what worried about...they see ££££££ he sees potential. Hopefully more to it however. Just not convinced this club is going in a direction us fans want it to

I hate to say it but but the whole thing is a sad joke

Just when we need stability to sort out negotiating FFP issues,who goes/who stays etc -by the end of June .And then decide who we need to bring in to improve the team — we once again get rid of the coach. It’s INSANE.

The only people laughing must be City,Arsenal and Liverpool. No chance of catching them up next season now.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Thats what I think regarding Poch wanting to push to leave, the club pushing to cash in on Trevor and Conor in particular. I mean, it would make sense if they were insisting on this, given how heavily they featured under him.

From a different perspective, if the club wanted to get rid of him, I did say months ago they would throw Poch to the wolves. To make him a scapegoat. Just like they did to Tuchel and just like they did with Potter. Every time they’ve changed/sacked a manager they have got the timing completely wrong.

Edited by OneMoSalah

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

So next season when we've W 2 D 3 L6 they can say '' well its a new coach and we're rebuilding. ''

Seems as though its a decision by the board, to benefit the board and Clownlake

To be fair it is entirely possible that happens under Poch and then we say "shit why did we get caught up thinking he had turned it around because of a short spell of games", we did concede a HUGE number of clear cut chances in those games and if things had gone even slightly differently we would have finished 8th

Also, if you're the owners, at this point what grounds do you have to keep the directors on?

Who picked Poch? If he was the wrong fit that is their fault. If he performed badly that is their fault. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it is a live stream

I meant when  the next manager fails to deliver that...because who knows what their time frame is

Be next.....

Edited by Laylabelle