Chelsea 1-2 Brighton

James

1 minute ago, HEREIAM said:

Enrique WANTED the job before we took on wolves, but that twat of an owner decided to ask James Corden for advice, and here we are with a manager who has been sacked twice already

I don't belive the Corden story, but I absolutely agree that Enrique very likely was ready to begin.

The clowns up top, were just indecisive about who they wanted, and decided to wait.

And here we are.

Just now, Pizy said:

Lowest level I’ve seen from a Chelsea side in recent memory. Every opponent comes up against us and confidently plays us off the park. Big clubs, small clubs, doesn’t matter. We play possibly the most unwatchable football in the league.

This team needs a neurotic, obsessive coach who whips them into shape.

We need a small squad with a reasonably consistent XI, made up of great and well drilled players with tight on the pitch relationships where people compliment each other.

Can't wait for the season to be over and for the fire sale to start.

Our game against Brighton is in slow motion, we are so far from the truth. Whoever takes over the club in the summer will need at least 2 years to first sell these players and then build something with others.

Nottingham Forest would have to win at least 4 of their remaining games to match us for points and we would have to lose every remaining game for us to be in the bottom 3.

Leicester would have to win 4 and draw 2 to match us for points and Southampton are dead and buried.

Relegation would be insane for that to happen.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Nottingham Forest would have to win at least 4 of their remaining games to match us for points and we would have to lose every remaining game for us to be in the bottom 3.

Leicester would have to win 4 and draw 2 to match us for points and Southampton are dead and buried.

Relegation would be insane for that to happen.

Imagine....I dont think come to that but don't think we'll finish top half...or can pick a game we have a chance at. Then we've got Arsenal,Man U and City to come also...just going to be a mixtures of losses and draws

I don't understand for the life of me why there are a host of players in the matchday squad who have no future here. Shots of D. Fofana in training yet nowhere near the squad.

They dont care about the league anymore, cant u see that. Every manager would get damaged by these clowns right away if he came in. Let this silly season finish ffs.