Chelsea 1-2 Brighton

James

Gonna put every football related journalist and organization on mute and tune out for the rest of the season if we don’t win here today. No point at all in watching us the rest of the way. Not worth the annoyance of seeing players that don’t care under a manager who isn’t up to the job.

I’ll be back in the summer.

I’ve got no issues supporting the team through hard and tough times, zero infact, that’s what it is to be a fan, though we’ve been spoilt rotten the last 20 years mainly, for me it’s always when I don’t see them running for every ball that literally makes me so disappointed. Even if we haven’t got the cohesion and personnel on the wavelengths, running and chasing every ball for 90 minutes for £80,000-£250,000+ a week is the minimum.

Why Sterling, is beyond me ... Gallagher can understand, for me he is like a poor man's Mount 🙂 

Good see Zakaria and young defensive line up of Chalobah, Fofana, Badiashile  ... They would be put to test & would be interesting to see how they operate. 

Rest it is going to be a frustrating game in the final third. 

25 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

I’ve got no issues supporting the team through hard and tough times, zero infact, that’s what it is to be a fan, though we’ve been spoilt rotten the last 20 years mainly, for me it’s always when I don’t see them running for every ball that literally makes me so disappointed. Even if we haven’t got the cohesion and personnel on the wavelengths, running and chasing every ball for 90 minutes for £80,000-£250,000+ a week is the minimum.

That's what frustrating. Fans turn up week in week out. Follow wherever and end up watching complete mehh attitude crap. You can tell a few care but the rest...its just a job.