Chelsea 0-1 Southampton

ZAPHOD2319

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Game is in 24 hours but clock says in 23h. Yes we are one hour ahead, must be that. 

At least it gets into negative hours later, so we are getting younger. It's like that since board refresh.

James, Silva, Ziyech and Cucu all out of the squad. I think that means this is a rehabilitation/rest game (surely chilwell doesnt play after he took a knock). I think we lose with this Lineup.

Kepa

Azpi KK/Fofana Badman Hall

Kova/Zakaria Enzo

Madueke Felix Mudryk

Havertz 

1 hour ago, Hashishi said:

James, Silva, Ziyech and Cucu all out of the squad. I think that means this is a rehabilitation/rest game (surely chilwell doesnt play after he took a knock). I think we lose with this Lineup.

Kepa

Azpi KK/Fofana Badman Hall

Kova/Zakaria Enzo

Madueke Felix Mudryk

Havertz 

You must not rate our players if you think that line up loses to Southampton. 

Wish list for today: -

• A win so as not to add to the doom and gloom narrative.
  • Mudryck to score his first goal to help him feel good about himself.
  • DDF to start, play well and hopefully score.
  • Zakaria to get minutes and start a run of consecutive games so the club can decide if he has a future here.
Edited by OhForAGreavsie

This is the one game I am almost 100% sure we will win this month out of the 4 or 5 we will win in the remainder of the season. They are the worst team in the league, Southampton defence is so poor atm, we will get around 20 chances and score at least one. Just don't concede. I am optimistic, going for a 2-0.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

This is the one game I am almost 100% sure we will win this month out of the 4 or 5 we will win in the remainder of the season. They are the worst team in the league, Southampton defence is so poor atm, we will get around 20 chances and score at least one. Just don't concede. I am optimistic, going for a 2-0.

My general feeling is that Chelsea for several years now has been the "big team" that other sides turn their form around against, getting that crazy win that starts something for them. I go into this game with low expectations.

In ideal world, i hope DDF starts and then after 70-75 minutes just substitute him with auba, to see how auba could perform better or not with this new attacking player especially to see how his game could improve with better attacking setup

but it could be turned out really different when i see havertz keep leading our line again again. And the substitution only happen when the game already dead or at time when us being desperate to deliver a decent result

Edited by dimmas

I usually schedule my life around our schedule. The world stops when Chelsea plays. Before this game I am driving an hour to buys some Polish chickens… week old chicks. At the moment chickens have more enthusiasm from me than being depressed watching our squad standing around on the pitch.

I hope that changes soon.

7 hours ago, Thor said:

You must not rate our players if you think that line up loses to Southampton. 

Take into consideration that Southampton sacked their manager...and our form has been pathetic for weeks, this has a 1-1 draw written all over it. 

Hopefully our players actually turn up for once and show that they are capable of scoring 2 goals in a game.