Chelsea 0-1 Man City

ZAPHOD2319

11 minutes ago, Seymop said:

Cucu playing well ? Sorry I just don’t see it. He gives the ball away far too often for a player costing £60 mill. Still we’ve made half-time without conceding which is better than I expected !!

Once he feels like a Chelsea player, I think he will loose the ball less you know.... you can tell he doesn't quite feel like a proper Chelsea player yet..... one thing you have to go give him is that he gives his all every game.... seems switched On and prepared to do the yards.... thats what I expect of a player in Cheslea blue.

Pep turned things over 180 degrees in halftime. If Potter won't react to this with something else, than keeping his fingers crossed we will suffer. This pressure is not possible to withstand for 40 minutes.

27 minutes ago, DDA said:

Once he feels like a Chelsea player, I think he will loose the ball less you know.... you can tell he doesn't quite feel like a proper Chelsea player yet..... one thing you have to go give him is that he gives his all every game.... seems switched On and prepared to do the yards.... thats what I expect of a player in Cheslea blue.

I take it back ... Cucarella looks shit haha