Chelsea 0-1 Man City

ZAPHOD2319

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Zakaria and Thiago have been brilliant today.

The rest is just theirusual meh self.

Can't really blame anyone today, they are all just not good enough plus we had super bad luck with the injuries again. Half the first XI is now sidelined what a rotten season again.

true

Kai could've been making more runs... more active. Perhaps confidence?

will we let Auba go? it's clear the Manager does not rate him (tend to agree). 

Edited by robsblubot

5 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

true
will we let Auba go? it's clear the Manager does not rate him (tend to agree). 

He is absolute dogshit but i doubt we will just terminate his contract. At least can be a backup to make up the numbers in some games. maybe teach the u23 a thing or too, like how to handle a hairline that starts at the back of your head.

Edited by Magic Lamps

So… Masterclass from Pep, Zakaria good again, Cucurella is worse than Emerson since he came, I still see zero influence of Potter on this team and only upside is the youth, that I'm not sure was Potter intent to be let in.

We had no idea for this game except for getting lucky and somehow managing through, and we didn't.

we pld well in the second half. as soon as city scored they just pld for the 1 nil win and calmed the game down. 

same will happen on the weekend.

i agree with someone above. our youth at the moment are not at it but saying that nor are our first team 

1 minute ago, Vegetable said:

So… Masterclass from Pep, Zakaria good again, Cucurella is worse than Emerson since he came, I still see zero influence of Potter on this team and only upside is the youth, that I'm not sure was Potter intent to be let in.

We had no idea for this game except for getting lucky and somehow managing through, and we didn't.

now now that's just mean 😅

Nothing to be ashamed of there. - the difference is couple of years ago we would have come out better in the 2nd half due to expectations, now its Citeh improving in the 2nd half with 160m couple of subs.

Positives -1  youngsters did well

2 Arsenal squeeky bum time

I just hope the recent additions to the back room staff are better at spotting players than we have been in the past. Cucu,Auba,Koulibali all way short of the standard required. Thank god for Thiago !! Zakaria good tonight and Aspi still gives 100% ( he’s just passed his best) and the youngsters who came on gave 100%. As for the rest ???

Meh expected result so can't get too disappointed. No stupid scoreline that be to come against someone else...

But team isn't good enough and we're going no where this season. Highest can see prob 7th..we aint 4th so no point aiming for what we can't achieve! 10 points behind Man U in 4th...

1 minute ago, robsblubot said:

now now that's just mean 😅

Sort of, but didn't see anything worth of noting since his arrival - we've basically got 60 million squad player. He doesn't provide the offensive pull of Alonso, yet isn't really rock solid defensively. And I would be completely okay with him being substitute LB, but this pricetag hurts.