RB Salzburg 1-2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

48 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I've got to say im finding it quite hilarious how two decent cameos have led to people forgetting how crap Pulisic has been for over 2 years.

So you find it hilarious and not comical.

I find it hilarious that we keep playing that imposter Sterling.

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

So you find it hilarious and not comical.

I find it hilarious that we keep playing that imposter Sterling.

Sterling's performances at the start have been a lot better than what Pulisic has done in the last 2 and a bit seasons.

Hudson Odoi was a lot better last autumn for a sustained ish period were a lot better yet it never resulted in the sheer volume of love Pulisics has got for two cameos.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Sterling's performances at the start have been a lot better than what Pulisic has done in the last 2 and a bit seasons.

Hudson Odoi was a lot better last autumn for a sustained ish period were a lot better yet it never resulted in the sheer volume of love Pulisics has got for two cameos.

Pulisic does have streaks where he shows potential and he was on fire after the restart of the Covid suspended games. I think Tuchel has it right to use him as a sub to spark the offence. He has a role as a squad player.

Man, Cucu is going to quickly get scapegoated and turned into a “bust” by our fans and the media if we keep playing him in this CB role. We desperately need KK and Fofana back. Cucu misjudges headers, messes up his positioning, and his confidence looks shot in this role and I legit feel bad for him out there.