RB Salzburg 1-2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Fantastic half 👏 

Very happy with the football we played there... if Auba had scored that beautiful move from back to front...  what a goal that would have been!

This just shows you the sort of form Auba is in. Over the last 10 years there are very, very few #9’s you’d fancy more in 1v1 situations. His repertoire of finishes is big so he can score so many different types of goals. But he’s off the boil right now.

Only positive I guess is that his movement is repeatedly getting him into these positions. But goddamn, we should be lying back with our feet up right now.

The BT Sport pundits getting hugely excited about us playing well against a very very average team who have posed no thread. Granted we are playing well tonight but it looks like Potter is going to get us some major love from the pundits like Frank did for a short period when he came in. I mean - we should be playing well with this squad against this mob.

For me, I don’t think theres been a hugely noticeable difference with Potter, his style and system compared to TT’s as of yet. I am seeing a lot of the same patterns in the first and second third when building up, some which we also seen with Conte in terms of building out in 3 v 2 situations and finding the spare man etc. As well as playing with that same double 6 in midfield…. 

And again - what is the point in worrying about how well your team plays you concede a goal in that fashion. Ridiculously easy. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Our worst chance conversion display yet? Terrible finishing all over the pitch. Great saves by Kohn but also absolute gifts from us. They will score from their first chance 

ridiculous. We should Hammer this pub team 

Oh look and they have..