Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

He needs to go to a good side in a slower league like in Serie A. Like a lot of once great, slightly over the hill PL players he can extend his career there. Like Evra has done at Juventus. 

His legs are totally gone and he makes brain dead decisions that gift teams goals. He cannot start games for us this season.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He needs to go to a good side in a slower league like in Serie A. Like a lot of once great, slightly over the hill PL players he can extend his career there. Like Evra has done at Juventus. 

His legs are totally gone and he makes brain dead decisions that gift teams goals. He cannot start games for us this season.

His situation is nothing like Evra's. Evra is still decently fast and not so long ago played in the Champions League final. Besides, I don't think Evra was ever as big of a disaster as Ivanovic in the prem.

We should have sold him after Mourinho's first season. Salah roasting him should have made it clear.

27 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

His situation is nothing like Evra's. Evra is still decently fast and not so long ago played in the Champions League final. Besides, I don't think Evra was ever as big of a disaster as Ivanovic in the prem.

We should have sold him after Mourinho's first season. Salah roasting him should have made it clear.

Evra was dire in the end for United. Their fans were begging for him to move on just as we are with Ivanovic.

6 hours ago, Beigl said:

Maybe he could be offloaded to China, with his horrendous performances he would fit right into there.

I am grateful to him for things he did in the past, he will always remembered as great player, but its about time to part ways.

Chinese clubs are not stupid,

Crappy Ivanovic and Crappy Mikel can only fit for substitute in CFA Super League!

6 minutes ago, wilander said:

Chinese clubs are not stupid,

Crappy Ivanovic and Crappy Mikel can only fit for substitute in CFA Super League!

Just wanted to let you know that I read your posts in Donald Trump's voice...for some reason they always seem to me like something he'd say :P 

Grateful for his years of service, but his decline is obvious and glaring.

I trust Conte enough to see even in pre-season that Ivanovic cannot play RB unless every outfield player is out injured. Heck I would even put Diego or Oscar there ahead of him in RB.

He should only be an option at CB if we don't have better players there.

It surely can't only be us supporters that see just how bad Bane (AND the majority of our other defenders) is.

This isn't just a thing thats happened overnight. Its been going on since our winning season.

And the thing that really confuses me is with all those amazing footballing minds we have working for us (managers,coaching staff etc) why the fuck is it continuing to happen??

Our defence is a joke and until we get rid of them (pay China to take them as a job lot) and get a new bunch in, then I see us having another miserable season.

We are renown for having an amazing defence and just buying 1 CB would be pointless

31 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He seems to be at fault almost every match and is still here. I hope Conte sees the light soon enough.

It's more like likely that Conte will see the light shining from the open door telling him to fuck off from the club.

5 hours ago, The Chels said:

So that's why he was taken off? Damn, so much for thinking it was because Conte had quickly realised Ivanovic's uselessness.

I like to think Conte body-slammed him at half-time.