Arsenal 4 - 0 Chelsea (Pre-Season)

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Squad so barren of forwards that Batshuayi could very well play a major part for us this season.

You have to laugh.

It's a bit like people speculating that RLC was finally getting it together last season when the reality was as I and others said, if Ruben is good enough to get in our team then that is not a good sign. Well, if Michey is good enough to make our squad, we won't need signs. It's game over 

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

Yes, youre right. Snapped up by PSG.

I had hoped we would go fo him. Now I'm just hoping we go for someone like him. 

Yes, looks a really good player to me. I also think the lad West Ham just bought looks decent. The consolation in that second case is that, if reports are true, West Ham preferred Mando.

2 hours ago, DDA said:

Malang fucking Saar 

What the fuck am I watching.

what did the cunt do?

IF he keeps playing that twat, then Tuchel is going to be sacked by season's end

Edited by Vesper

Will you be ready in two weeks for the start of the Premier League season?

Tuchel : "I can not guarantee. I saw today a team in Arsenal who are mentally committed to an idea of playing, a level of exhaustion, a level of physical commitment that we could not match.

"Also, a level of mental commitment that we lacked because we have a lot of players who are thinking about leaving and looking at their options. We have players that have left and I think at the moment that's obvious."

Edited by Strike

43 minutes ago, Vesper said:

what did the cunt do?

IF he keeps playing that twat, then Tuchel is going to be sacked by season's end

Well if I remember correctly, there was a moment when Sarr just got subtituted on and made a stupid mistake... surprise! There was a shot of TT just having a right go at him, I honestly hope that Sarr was subtituted in just because of the fact that Colwill was injured.

Tuchel, when asked about goal scorers and his concern: "We have the same issues because we have the same players.” [@LondonBluePod] #cfc

Tuchel on whether we can catch Liverpool & Man City: “Given our games today we should not mention the two teams in front of us. We got absolutely beaten by a team that does not play Champions League football and is far ahead of us.” [@AdamNewson] #cfc

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Interesting comments.

Probably not happy with how the transfer situation is panning out, with Sterling the only incoming attacker and no striking replacment in sight. Then again who isn't happy.

The problem is Tuchel doesn't have much of a leg to stand on, seeing as he would have had a big part in moving the only striker option we had in Lukaku on for peanuts.

Horrible situation exacerbated by defenders leaving. This window we're being forced to dip into the market to reinforce several areas simultaneously, and it also happens to be the same season we get new ownership.

Perfect storm brewing and no Abramovich to bail us out.

6 hours ago, zinctek said:

We are not made for 4 4 3 never have been since conte took over and left. 

Probably because there is no such formation.

Thing is we just look clueless in attack and albeit being a friendly, it is concerning because you can see the same problems going into the season.

We look vulnerable everytime we concede the ball and no natural holding mid exposes that but either way we should be looking a lot more fluid in attack.

Because some of the players who also have do not look comfortable in a 3-4-3 also.