Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Imagine believing we are deluded enough to bid for Chiesa, an Italian player playing for the top Italian side, after he was the standout player for the Euro winners. The fact that no other outlets or credible sources are reporting it says it all.

Sky are clearly bored since no big moves are happening so they’re spewing bs for clicks.

really lol

I want big news 😢

we need a defender, a midfielder and a striker... 

if we don't buy this type of players, it will another season to see Chelsea suffer to get a top 4, sadly and we lost the monumentum that we won with the UCL

Edited by Mário César

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Imagine believing we are deluded enough to bid for Chiesa, an Italian player playing for the top Italian side, after he was the standout player for the Euro winners. The fact that no other outlets or credible sources are reporting it says it all.

Sky are clearly bored since no big moves are happening so they’re spewing bs for clicks.

it is simple how/why so many teams (Pool, Bayern, etc) are being linked with Chiesa

keeping Mbappe listed as a CF

starting in 2022/23, theses are the ONLY truly elite wingers left atm who are under 30 years old

in bold means they are potentially available now

Jadon Sancho  
Raheem Sterling  
Marcus Rashford    
Phil Foden   
Federico Chiesa
Serge Gnabry   
Jack Grealish

step below those

Mikel Oyarzabal    
Kingsley Coman    

Diogo Jota
Ansu Fati  (and, IF he is perma fucked from his multiple knee injuries, he will come off this list) 
Mason Greenwood   
Ferran Torres    
Leroy Sané  (barely makes it)

that is literally it, unless you list Bukayo Saka as a winger, and he too, is not available

everyone in bold (except Sane I think)  has also been linked to us, although I cannot see us buying or being allowed to buy Sterling

btw, I did not include Ousmane Dembélé (I remain unconvinced) or any Chels players (as we already have Puli and I am not ready to list him as elite yet), and Hirving Lozano just misses my cutoff (although he would be a great buy for us IMHO)

so it really is just Chiesa and Grealish in the top of the top winger group who are actually available to us, thus the inevitable stories (made up or not)

Edited by Vesper

lol, now we are supposedly in a war with Manure and Victimpool to sign..................Nicolò Barella

🤣

181a3047ba21188955bfd1dd7ee5f36f.png

Inter, the Premier on Barella. Marotta raises the wall
Chelsea and Liverpool fall on the blue after the boom at the European Championships, but for the Nerazzurri it is not transferable

https://www.tuttosport.com/news/calcio/calciomercato/2021/07/15-83617296/inter_la_premier_su_barella_marotta_alza_il_muro

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

English starlet ‘not willing’ to be a part of Chelsea deal for Erling Haaland

https://astamfordbridgetoofar.com/2021/07/16/callum-hudson-odoi-not-willing-to-be-part-of-Chelsea-deal-erling-haaland/

Callum Hudson-Odoi and Tammy Abraham in action for Chelsea against Luton Town. (imago Images)

Tbf we blocked him from moving to Bayern. Why would he want dortmund now? Furthermore, I don't think dortmund want to pay his wages. 

2 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

class act, we are going to miss him

I almost always felt better seeing him coming onto the pitch

so hope he gets a shot to break Henry's French goal record

281 goals, 101 assists for club and country

likely will end up with over 400 goals produced

Sell 

Zouma  Emerson  Zappacosta Bakayoko Barkley  RLC Tammy

buy

Haaland  Camavinga  Kounde 

Please   Queeeen  Marina .

Edited by EMBii

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

class act, we are going to miss him

I almost always felt better seeing him coming onto the pitch

so hope he gets a shot to break Henry's French goal record

281 goals, 101 assists for club and country

likely will end up with over 400 goals produced

I think he was as good at the training ground and locker room as he was on the pitch for us. What an absolute professional in every sense.

19 minutes ago, DDA said:

Koundes height isn't a massive issue. 

With that logic... Cannavaro and Carvalho would never have made it. 

Thiago Silva isn’t tall either and he’s had a stellar career. You don’t have to be a 6’5” monster to be a great CB.

8 hours ago, avrobsws said:

I would get Lewandowski instead. He still has 2-3 years football left where as AG is close to a finished article. 

Apples and oranges. Lewa is still best striker in the world. Would cost +100m and that would mean no Haaland. We are talking about Griezmann on loan for a year before Haaland gets available. 

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Thiago Silva isn’t tall either and he’s had a stellar career. You don’t have to be a 6’5” monster to be a great CB.

Silva, cannavaro, carvalho are rare breeds with insane anticipation and ability in the ball. Kounde relies on his athleticism more which will come up comparatively short in PL

also when there are tons of tall quality cbs on the market why spend a huge sums on the one dwarf.