Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Horrible decision. I rate Guehi very highly. He is perfect for a back 3

Not a fan either. I am hoping it is more of a sale with a fixed fee return price, which essentially makes it a glorified loan. 

It does make me think however, we want to raise cash for something. At the moment, we have raised: 

£4m - Moses

£25m - Tomori

£1.5-£3m (depending on source) Giroud

£15m-£20m - Guehi

That is £45.5m - £53.5m. We also have a number of other players we can potentially sell as well. Maybe it is to raise capital for Håland as he is going to be insanely expensive. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

He and Livramento were the two I see the most about, anyways. I haven’t watched any of them.

here is my list of must keeps (youth)

I already posted on Guehi in the link above)

no order

Conor Gallagher

Armando Broja

Billy Gilmour

Tino Anjorin

Henry Lawrence

Thierno Ballo

Lewis Bate

Tino Livramento

Bryan Fiabema

Xavier Mbuyamba

Jude Soonsup-Bell

subject to change on some, and some added as time flows by

6 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Worst case for me is that Ruben, Tammy, Livra, Bate and Guehi leave all this window. 

only two I will lose my mind on are Bate and especially LIVRAMENTO

Guehi is short (only 5-11) and not, IMHO, an elite CB, and do not see him becoming one anytime soon (at least not in the next 2 or 3 years)

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

here is my list of must keeps (youth)

I already posted on Guehi in the link above)

no order

Conor Gallagher

Armando Broja

Billy Gilmour

Tino Anjorin

Henry Lawrence

Thierno Ballo

Lewis Bate

Tino Livramento

Bryan Fiabema

Xavier Mbuyamba

Jude Soonsup-Bell

subject to change on some, and some added as time flows by

Jude Soonsup Bell is gonna be the next Cristiano Ronaldo....that kid quality and potential is insane...

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

only two I will lose my mind on are Bate and especially LIVRAMENTO

Guehi is short (only 5-11) and not, IMHO, an elite CB, and do not see him becoming one anytime soon (at least not in the next 2 or 3 years)

Guehi may be short, but he wins his aerial duels also against 195 cm defenders. Why? Because of his positioning and his great jumpong abilities. I have seen it with my own eyes. He is a physical beast with great technique. A modern defender. If Azpi can play back 3, Guehi can play it too. In fact, Swansea plays with a back three. 

Just now, killer1257 said:

Guehi may be short, but he wins his aerial duels also against 195 cm defenders. Why? Because of his positioning and his great jumpong abilities. I have seen it with my own eyes. He is a physical beast with great technique. A modern defender. If Azpi can play back 3, Guehi can play it too. In fact, Swansea plays with a back three. 

I watched him play a lot

not freaking out he is leaving, especially as we have BOTH a sell-on clause and a right of first refusal

4 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Jude Soonsup Bell is gonna be the next Cristiano Ronaldo....that kid quality and potential is insane...

Both have nothing in common. Soonsup Bell is more like a King Kai Havertz. Soonsup Bell used to be a no. 10,so he has great creativity, but moved to CF because he can finish as well and he is quite fast

12 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Worst case for me is that Ruben, Tammy, Livra, Bate and Guehi leave all this window. 

I think Liva and Bate will be here, although may get the Solanke treatment when he decided not to extend. For me the club are right to look to sell RLC. Tammy is a bit of a funny one as I would keep him but he needs to accept a CF2 role while if someone comes in with £35m+ you've got to ask whether it os better to cash in as Havertz and Werner can also play CF2. 

Report: Chelsea Make Thomas Tuchel Decision

The Blues are putting faith in the manager.

Chelsea have made the decision to allow boss Thomas Tuchel to make judgements on players before any transfer moves for those returning to pre-season training, according to reports.

The returning loanees and players who did not feature in Euro 2020 or the Copa America have returned to training for Chelsea and now Tuchel will have the opportunity to assess his squad before the club make any decisions on players futures.

As per Football.London, the German will 'make judgements' on players before decisions are taken on their long-term futures at Chelsea.

This news will come as a boost to many Chelsea players as they return for pre-season training with a fresh slate, looking to impress the new Blues boss.

A host of senior stars returned  from their holidays to participate in pre-season, including Edouard Mendy, Marcos Alonso, Christian Pulisic, Hakim Ziyech, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Tammy Abraham.

Several loanees rerturned too such as Matt Miazga, Davide Zappacosta, Conor Gallagher, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Trevoh Chalobah.

Everyone has the opportunity to impress Tuchel and work their way into his plans at Chelsea before the club become active in the transfer window.

Armando Broja also returned from loan and will be looking to impress as the Blues are said to be in the market for a striker, most notably showing interest in bringing in world-class striker Erling Haaland this summer.

However, Dortmund do not wish to sell their star and a 'massive bid' is necessary in order for Chelsea to stand a chance.

5 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I think Liva and Bate will be here, although may get the Solanke treatment when he decided not to extend. For me the club are right to look to sell RLC. Tammy is a bit of a funny one as I would keep him but he needs to accept a CF2 role while if someone comes in with £35m+ you've got to ask whether it os better to cash in as Havertz and Werner can also play CF2. 

Very doubtful, if they won't renew we will sell them now. Marina isn't going to let them walk for free.

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Both have nothing in common. Soonsup Bell is more like a King Kai Havertz. Soonsup Bell used to be a no. 10,so he has great creativity, but moved to CF because he can finish as well and he is quite fast

I quite disagree...they both might occupy same position but quality and ability wise he is more of Cristiano than Kai...

35 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Bate and Livramento have been made to train with the youth team apparently. 

35 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Report: Chelsea Make Thomas Tuchel Decision

The Blues are putting faith in the manager.

Chelsea have made the decision to allow boss Thomas Tuchel to make judgements on players before any transfer moves for those returning to pre-season training, according to reports.

The returning loanees and players who did not feature in Euro 2020 or the Copa America have returned to training for Chelsea and now Tuchel will have the opportunity to assess his squad before the club make any decisions on players futures.

As per Football.London, the German will 'make judgements' on players before decisions are taken on their long-term futures at Chelsea.

This news will come as a boost to many Chelsea players as they return for pre-season training with a fresh slate, looking to impress the new Blues boss.

A host of senior stars returned  from their holidays to participate in pre-season, including Edouard Mendy, Marcos Alonso, Christian Pulisic, Hakim Ziyech, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Tammy Abraham.

Several loanees rerturned too such as Matt Miazga, Davide Zappacosta, Conor Gallagher, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Trevoh Chalobah.

Everyone has the opportunity to impress Tuchel and work their way into his plans at Chelsea before the club become active in the transfer window.

Armando Broja also returned from loan and will be looking to impress as the Blues are said to be in the market for a striker, most notably showing interest in bringing in world-class striker Erling Haaland this summer.

However, Dortmund do not wish to sell their star and a 'massive bid' is necessary in order for Chelsea to stand a chance.

I can't tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing.