Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

But it seems to be a common thing with them. 

But you have to look at the majority of South Americans who played in the PL or even here. Rarely have we had an issue. 

But again yeah the right players have to be signed regardless of nationality. 

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

But you have to look at the majority of South Americans who played in the PL or even here. Rarely have we had an issue. 

But again yeah the right players have to be signed regardless of nationality. 

Id love some more african blood in our team. They can become very loyal to their team, way more than SAmericans for example who are exact opposite.

Id love some more african blood in our team. They can become very loyal to their team, way more than SAmericans for example who are exact opposite.
There are a number of gems to be had with proper scouting.

16 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I agree with African blood drogba and essien were loyal as fuck to our club

I want us to make a statement next summer with big signings like Shevchenko was back in the day! To show to our rivals we are still there. If we want to compete with City we need to improve our squad and operate like them. For example if Rudiger and Christensen are our starting CBs we let Zouma and Tomori fight this season to see who is better to stay next season. So we sell worst of our four CBs and buy someone who is better than Rudiger! That's how you improve. I think Emerson will be awesome this season but still after we sell Alonso we don't buy some average backup. No, we go there and buy a fucking Chilwell! Abraham can score 20 goals this season, it doesn't matter, not a guarantee for starting spot. We sell backups Giroud and Michy and go for top striker who'll fight for spot next season with Tammy. 

On 8/19/2019 at 0:41 PM, the wes said:

He looks good but some Brazilian's can be hit or miss when they come to Europe look at Gabriel Barbosa for example they were calling him the next neymar and he end up flopping at inter Everton Soares could be worth a gamble if we can get him at the right price 

It seems he won't be leaving Brazil soon. Four different entities have ownership rights and they all want big bucks.

The transfer of the Brazilian is difficult because of many card owners of the player

- Gremio - 50% - wants 35-40 million euros per player
- player agent - 30%
- Fortaleza - 10%
- private investors - 10%

On 30/08/2019 at 7:27 PM, 11Drogba said:

It seems he won't be leaving Brazil soon. Four different entities have ownership rights and they all want big bucks.

The transfer of the Brazilian is difficult because of many card owners of the player

- Gremio - 50% - wants 35-40 million euros per player
- player agent - 30%
- Fortaleza - 10%
- private investors - 10%

hard pass on  Everton Soares, same for David Neres

I think they are both overpriced and not worth a gamble

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Lamps does not make the transfers. Our board does

It's a bit of both, that was clear during Conte's time here (he was making it clear which were board signing's and which were his by his selections) .

If you look at our team we actually need one more midfielder then preferably a sitting athletic player. Depending on what happen with Tammy maybe a striker otherwise we don't have glaring need. 

People said Sancho, with Sancho we will probably compete with city and United for his signing, I'll be surprised if we can match their financial power. 

4 minutes ago, communicate said:

If you look at our team we actually need one more midfielder then preferably a sitting athletic player. Depending on what happen with Tammy maybe a striker otherwise we don't have glaring need. 

People said Sancho, with Sancho we will probably compete with city and United for his signing, I'll be surprised if we can match their financial power. 

We have the money after this summer. 

It would be good to have more english players. 

My first choice is Mbappe, second Sancho. 

Spend all the money we got and some more on one of this. 

I know we need to spend in other areas, but if all we can do is spend big on one target then I will not mind being one of these. And if that's all our business fine. 

I much rather spend more on top quality then quantity. We done that in the past, gone for quantity and it has gone bad. Just buy quality even if it means we get 1 or 2 player per transfer window. 

2 hours ago, communicate said:

Think we definitely need a striker, regardless of how Tammy does this year. In fact, even if he does well, I think a case can be made that we need two.

4 hours ago, communicate said:

I think that it will be us or United. We have a lot of money because we did not invest that much and I don´t think that Sancho would go to City because he will compete with Silva and Sterling and in my opinion, he would lose that battle and waste one or two years of his developtment. United and Chelsea have weaker wingers. United would need him as a right winger though.

2 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Areola to Real Madrid, Keylor Navas to PSG. Interesting.. Bulka may win big with this PSG move.  

Dont think he will. Navas is 32 and a great GK, he could easily play regularly for 3 or 4 years at least. He will be first choice undoubtedly, Bulka would be 22 or 23 by then and probably not that much better off in terms of playing games although he did make a start for PSG recently hut would expect Navas to play every week. He could have went to a smaller club and gave himself a lot more.of a opportunity.