Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Lots of talk of Lamps wanting Ben Chilwell when the transfer bans done, only problem is Leicester rate him at 70-80m. While I think hes a good player, he is certainly not worth that but I suppose getting 10 years service out of him will make it a good investment. The markets crazy though. Striker is a must too. 

Alonso will cover half money. We need Chilwell. 

43 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Alonso will cover half money. We need Chilwell. 

Chilwell is overrated and has Enlgish tax on him. I do not see him as fundamentally better player than Emerson. If we were to sign someone to start over Emerson he should nto only be better at the basic stuff but also offer something different. 

Anyway, I can make do with any defenders we have right now. Midfield is fine anyway. If i could have any signing I just would want a world class striker no matter what.

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Lots of talk of Lamps wanting Ben Chilwell when the transfer bans done, only problem is Leicester rate him at 70-80m. While I think hes a good player, he is certainly not worth that but I suppose getting 10 years service out of him will make it a good investment. The markets crazy though. Striker is a must too. 

Ben chilwell cost to much we should go for Telles he would cost less than chilwell I think we could get Telles between £30m to £40m mark 

45 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

World class striker is needed. 

World class centre back is needed. 

Back up left back

Upgrade on Willian 

Timo Werner/Lautauro Martinez.... 

Ruben Dias/Alessio Rogmanoli.... 

Jose Gaya/Alex Grimaldo.... 

Jadon Sancho.... 

1 hour ago, Alabama said:

Timo Werner/Lautauro Martinez.... 

Ruben Dias/Alessio Rogmanoli.... 

Jose Gaya/Alex Grimaldo.... 

Jadon Sancho.... 

Werner is not going to be available, he is 90% plus for sure going to Bayern on a Bosman next summer, of for a greatly reduced fee this summer or January

Lautaro Martínez needs to show me a WHOLE lot more than he has so far at Inter (as I have documented in a LOT of detail already) No more huge gambles please

Iñaki Williams (Athletic Bilbao)  just renewed until 2028 and his release clause if 140m euros now, so off the board:rant:

unless we buy and play Zaha as a CF, it is really down to slim pickings at CF if Icardi and Dybala are gone

Krzysztof Piątek (AC Milan)  will be the main option (and if he was another 30 plus goal season will be insanely expensive now, THANKS BOARD!!:rant:)

João Pedro (Fluminense), with Watford holding his rights is a wild card, and a potential superstar, but is only 17yo atm)

I like your 2 CB's but would toss in some others too, José Giménez (Atletico Madrid)    Ibrahima Konaté (RB Leipzig)    Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan)   Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig)

Raphaël Varane (Real Madrid, although the hardest to pull of all listed)     Marquinhos (PSG)    Samuel Umtiti (Barcelona, if he has a rebound year)      Evan N'Dicka (Eintracht Frankfurt)     Nico Elvedi (Borussia Mönchengladbach)

Nikola Milenkovic (Fiorentina)    Boubacar Kamara (Olympique Marseille)

Jose Gaya and Alex Grimaldo are hardly backups (Gaya is a top 3 or 4 in world LB), although I would go for Chilwell or Alex Telles (Gaya is also going to cost even more than Chilwell TBH, his release clause is likely 100m euros or close to that)

Shitty have right of first refusal on Sancho, and they would probably (all comments by Pep earlier aside) block us unless we are paying an INSANE amount of cash, especially if Sane ends up going to Bayern in January or next summer, BUT I do absolutely agree he would be the best out there who is remotely going to be available (after Mbappe, who is my dream CF signing anyway but a pipe dream)

23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Werner is not going to be available, he is 90% plus for sure going to Bayern on a Bosman next summer, of for a greatly reduced fee this summer or January

Lautaro Martínez needs to show me a WHOLE lot more than he has so far at Inter (as I have documented in a LOT of detail already) No more huge gambles please

Iñaki Williams (Athletic Bilbao)  just renewed until 2028 and his release clause if 140m euros now, so off the board:rant:

unless we buy and play Zaha as a CF, it is really down to slim pickings at CF if Icardi and Dybala are gone

Krzysztof Piątek (AC Milan)  will be the main option (and if he was another 30 plus goal season will be insanely expensive now, THANKS BOARD!!:rant:)

João Pedro (Fluminense), with Watford holding his rights is a wild card, and a potential superstar, but is only 17yo atm)

I like your 2 CB's but would toss in some others too, José Giménez (Atletico Madrid)    Ibrahima Konaté (RB Leipzig)    Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan)   Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig)

Raphaël Varane (Real Madrid, although the hardest to pull of all listed)     Marquinhos (PSG)    Samuel Umtiti (Barcelona, if he has a rebound year)      Evan N'Dicka (Eintracht Frankfurt)     Nico Elvedi (Borussia Mönchengladbach)

Jose Gaya and Alex Grimaldo are hardly backups (Gaya is a top 3 or 4 in world LB), although I would go for Chilwell or Alex Telles (Gaya is also going to cost even more than Chilwell TBH, his release clause is likely 100m euros or close to that)

Shitty have right of first refusal on Sancho, and they would probably (all comments by Pep earlier aside) block us unless we are paying an INSANE amount of cash, especially if Sane ends up going to Bayern in January or next summer, BUT I do absolutely agree he would be the best out there who is remotely going to be available (after Mbappe, who is my dream CF signing anyway but a pipe dream)

I have a question about first refusal. 

What if the player does not want to go to that team?

How does that work? 

8 minutes ago, Fernando said:

How does that work? 

If he doesn't want to go there the clause is useless. Also Sancho is a boyhood Chelsea fan, we need this to happen and set our attack for years to come.

31 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I read Bayern is not all that sold on Werner due to his poacher instincts and incapability due play outside the box... 

I don't know how true the reports is that's why they went for Perisic on loan.. 

As regarding Sancho if he wants to join us and we all went blazing for him (me hoping CHO and to an extent Pulisic pulling power would be advantage)... And of course I would we pay insane amount for him than spend close to €70m on Zaha that would we won't get much years of service from... 

27 minutes ago, Fernando said:

How does that work? 

the player has no legal choice, he agreed to it by signing the contract

now, if he openly says he would never want to go back to Shitty, they would be stupid to do so

you are buying £100m plus worth of trouble

4 hours ago, Alabama said:

I read Bayern is not all that sold on Werner due to his poacher instincts and incapability due play outside the box... 

I don't know how true the reports is that's why they went for Perisic on loan.. 

As regarding Sancho if he wants to join us and we all went blazing for him (me hoping CHO and to an extent Pulisic pulling power would be advantage)... And of course I would we pay insane amount for him than spend close to €70m on Zaha that would we won't get much years of service from... 

Dafuq. That is the exact opposite of the type of Player Werner actually is. He is a counter attacking pace merchant of a striker. He covers a lot of ground often found on the wings and in the channels.  His finishing is not top notch nor is his goal instinct. But he does have a powerful shot and can control and move the ball at a high tempo. 

Realistically I would go for 

Back up goalkeeper one of

Dúbravka/Fabiański/Kraft

Left Back one of 

Chilwell/Grimaldo/Telles 

Right Wing/Left Wing one of 

Bailey/Neves/Depay 

Striker one of 

Piatek/Dembele/Werner 

As much I would like Sancho if Sané leaves Manchester City to go to Bayern Munich next summer I think Manchester City will go all out for Sancho. 

If everything goes well with the young lads and the likes of Hudson Odoi, Pulisic, Loftus Cheek, Mason Mount, Reece James, maybe even Tammy and Tomori make the next step in their development and Chelsea make top four, too, next summer, I think Frank is going to concentrate primarly on a top centre forward, a top central midfielder and two top centre backs. 

Come next August, I see Hudson Odoi and Pulisic as definite starters on the wings, Emerson, too, at left back (really feel Lampard likes him there and will make that spot his), one of Azpilicueta/Reece James at right back, Kante a certainty in the middle and one of Loftus Cheek/Jorginho/Kovacic next to Kante. 

The other four spots (CF, CM and the two CBs) I feel and we must go for top, proven players. Whether it's English players or not, Frank must build Chelsea a strong core again. But I think it is imperative at least the two centre backs and the centre forward are of very high quality. 

We need a Hard stone cold finisher up front and a Proper right fullback (quick, can cross and defend).
Everyone seems to think the latter is sorted with Reece. No idea if he's anywhere near good enough, but I look forward to seeing him challenge Azpi.

On 15/08/2019 at 4:17 PM, 11Drogba said:

You ever watched Everton Soares play football?

He looks good but some Brazilian's can be hit or miss when they come to Europe look at Gabriel Barbosa for example they were calling him the next neymar and he end up flopping at inter Everton Soares could be worth a gamble if we can get him at the right price