Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

We dont need midfielders imo, we got plenty options. Not when we have other obvious issues. Need 1 quality CB, 2 fullbacks to cover RJ and Emerson, 2 wingers to replace Pedro and Willy and 1 quality striker.

We can fucking afford it and needs pulling it off.

8 hours ago, the wes said:

We do need a winger Pedro not getting younger willian contract ends in the summer 2020 

They are not getting younger but they are capable backup. We have CHO and Puli. If we can sign player like mbappe then it is whole another ball game but I don't think we need a winger maybe a cheaper one

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Hmm... We are linked with players in every other position except GK and midfielder. And if you read this thread you can see everyone speaking about CB, LB, RB, wingers and strikers. Majority of us are happy with Kante, Jorginho, RLC, Kovacic, Mount and Barkley as bench option. What type of midfielder you think we need? 

Of course holder. A matic, a Fernandinho or a Fabinho. 

On 9/2/2019 at 5:25 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Like all of you, I highly doubt this is something we're ever going to have to worry about. 🙂

While i'm under no illusions that the chances of actually getting him is any more than 1% at most if he refuses to renew at Paris it's a must that we atleast enquire. Going from what i've seen him and Drogba have a close friendship and if DD can get his charm on (like Joe Cole did to Eden) you just never know.

However in the extremely likely event that Didier falls flat on his face trying we should try and attract Sancho (who is a Chelsea boy and best mates with Callum and Tammy).

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

While i'm under no illusions that the chances of actually getting him is any more than 1% at most if he refuses to renew at Paris it's a must that we atleast enquire. Going from what i've seen him and Drogba have a close friendship and if DD can get his charm on (like Joe Cole did to Eden) you just never know.

However in the extremely likely event that Didier falls flat on his face trying we should try and attract Sancho (who is a Chelsea boy and best mates with Callum and Tammy).

Wouldnt that be something man, but even if Didier mangages it I see no way Marina will actually go for the kill, I just cant. She is about the numbers that much is evident, so I see zero chance she would be willing to spend that much on one player. Is Sancho really a Chels? Didnt know that I must admit.

44 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Wouldnt that be something man, but even if Didier mangages it I see no way Marina will actually go for the kill, I just cant. She is about the numbers that much is evident, so I see zero chance she would be willing to spend that much on one player. Is Sancho really a Chels? Didnt know that I must admit.

Screenshot_20190911-135330.png

7 minutes ago, communicate said:

I can only hope we can get him but it is difficult to se our team spending 120 m on one player 

Depends on factors.

To sign a player like Sancho will probably require sacrafices in other areas so in many ways it will come down to how much if atall Tammy and/or Emerson reduce our need to sign a new ST or LB respectively.

As far as attacking players go he's definitely the very best one we can realistically hope to get next summer and as an added bonus we can finally level up with City over KDB should we pull him off.

Just now, Tomo said:

Depends on factors.

To sign a player like Sancho will probably require sacrafices in other areas so in many ways it will come down to how much if atall Tammy and/or Emerson reduce our need to sign a new ST or LB respectively.

As far as attacking players go he's definitely the very best one we can realistically hope to get next summer and as an added bonus we can finally level up with City over KDB should we pull him off.

I really like Sancho. But like I said in lamp thread, lamp and whoever in charge need to make decision on how this team is going to look like. It is going to be very difficult to build a balance team, with Sancho - Mount - CHO. 

40 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Depends on factors.

When was the last time we signed top free agent? It's Ballack 13 years ago. 

I think Tammy and Emerson will be great this season but still we need to get rid of Alonso, Giroud, Michy. How about we go for Cavani and Rafael Guerrero. They are both available for free next summer. So we upgrade on those positions and plus get money :cig:

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Depends on factors.

Giving that city has first refusal say we put in a 80 million bid, city has to match that? 

What is they do, does Sancho have any say if he don't want to go to city? 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Giving that city has first refusal say we put in a 80 million bid, city has to match that? 

I'm not sure on the nuances but City seem to have a strict policy about if players don't want to be there fuck them so I can't imagine them going against Jason's wishes if he fundamentally states he doesn't want a return.

1 hour ago, communicate said:

I can only hope we can get him but it is difficult to se our team spending 120 m on one player 

Marina better conjure some shit up......we need quality young players to last a good few years. We are reseting.....or I hope anyway.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Depends on factors.

That would be some scenes, seeing him rejecting them and playing for the true Blues. Didnt know he was Chels, good man.

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

Sancho will be at least £100, probably well, well over £125m when add-ons are tagged on

look at Dembele (£132m counting add-ons)

Borussia Dortmund doesn't fuck about

we can afford that and still have £400m or so as long as we liquidate all the dregs once and for all (I will not make another giant post, suffice it to say I shown player by player how to get to £550m or so)

I do not know how high Shitty is willing to go on Sancho

I think if they get £80m to £90m for Sane they will spend that on a CB like Skriniar  (so a wash)and then MAYBE say fuck it see if they can wedge in a £225 to £250m bid for Mbappe

as they have other assets to sell to lower the net cost substantially (Agelino or Oleksandr Zinchenko, Otamendi, Ilkay Gündogan (maybe), etc) Hell IF they truly do go for Mbappe and really need to balance for FFP, they might even dump Gabriel Jesus (who Pep is still not 100% sold on) and then keep Ilkay Gündogan for sure, as then Mbappe, even at £250m, is well within their budget (and he can play CF, so they will look at him as Aguero's replacement in a couple years)

20 hours ago, the wes said:

Ruben Dias, Wilfried Zaha - The deals Chelsea could complete in January if transfer ban lifted

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-transfers-ban-january-window-16884022

Dias's release clause was raised to around £80m this summer and Florentino's (was my DMF target for eventual Kante replacement) to £108m. :(

Benfica doesn't fuck about.

https://lastwordonfootball.com/2019/09/10/benfica-centre-back-ruben-dias-on-premier-league-transfer-radar/