Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

I still think Belotti is a proper striker and would fit into Lampard's football like a glove. 

That's if lamps is still Chelsea manager next season we have a ruthless board that don't give managers time 

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

That's if lamps is still Chelsea manager next season we have a ruthless board that don't give managers time 

Ruthless?

Seriously? 

If they was ruthless Sarri would have been long gone. ie losing to City 6 to 0......

They have lost that ruthlessness for me. 

18 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Ruthless?

Seriously? 

If they was ruthless Sarri would have been long gone. ie losing to City 6 to 0......

They have lost that ruthlessness for me. 

Sarri was just season here and had very good season in terms of results. 

2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

I still think Belotti is a proper striker and would fit into Lampard's football like a glove. If there was a chance to get him for a reasonable price (not more than 60 million or so), he could be a great option

I agree. If Tammy comes good we need another striker with different characteristics like Belotti or Werner. Dembele is similar to Abraham. 

53 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If not Sancho

I SO recco Federico Chiesa and Mikel Oyarzabal

both are pure class and so young but already have massive top flight experience and both can play both sides

acfe63f11c21827b2357ab5e4b465f6b.png

fd6f30fff525c8f3a93a1e87a130e781.png0f94d93df000ca28b4b8ac069231254c.png

Image result for Federico ChiesaImage result for Federico Chiesa

fc2e45a78bf830b3b3b7da7642192609.png369ccea333114d503f8b544d448f1466.png7e51f4a69209d3330510a3116f413b7b.png

Image result for Mikel OyarzabalImage result for Mikel Oyarzabal

I would  go for that Mikel guy because he reminds me of Bernardo Silva in big and with less speed. That guy has creativity, great dribbling and can shoot. I would love to have him here. I see a lot of potential. This guy offers something that neither CHO nor Pulisic has

At the end of the day we need to spend on quality whether the youth come good or not. We need quality depth to fight on several fronts and show that we are still Chelsea......we need to remind them of that.

Chiesa looks good man, def one to go after before city and the likes do. We def need a striker even if Tammy turns out good, need depth.

Get rid of the deadwood ( enough already ), go in fast and seal the deals. Cuz all our rivals here and abroad need a boost. Juve is getting old, Barca will go for neymar etc, city will be city, utd will spend, arsenal too, pool will go for depth for sure this time, spurs....fuck'em, Zidane will go for mbappe, even AM spend big amounts now........so its crucial to be astute come summer.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

xk.gif

Palace will be fighting to avoid relegation I think, so zero chance they will sell him for anything short of INSANE cash.

TBH, I would much rather have a go for Richarlison in the summer, and let Everton grab Zaha, they both will go for roughly the same money and next summer Richarlison (4 and a half years younger) will be 23 (basically the whole season, he turns 24 on May 10th, 2021), whilst Zaha will be 27yo, and turns 28 on November 10, 2020. I see NO reason to spend £70m, £80m on a player who we only get two full sub 30yo seasons out of.

Zaha (and Martial) still only really intrigue me, (for the amount of money they would cost) as CF's.

here are the best wingers in the EPL atm

no real order, and my baseline is who would I take over Pedro or Willian at this exact minute (some due strictly to their age, IF Pedro was 24,25, NO FUCKING WAY would I trade/sell him unless we are talking Sterling, Mane, Salah, Bernardo, or maybe Sane (probably not Sane, Pedro was a BEAST when he was younger)

the ONLY wingers who are remotely available who interest me at all on here are

Martial (as a CF especially and he is not really available, we fucked that up BAD when Mo was there and he wanted to swap Martial for Willia plus cash, and Marina got CHEAP as fuck and didnt toss in the £20m or so to get it done, now we may lose Willian on a free and Martial is still worth £70, £80m, fuck that bitch Russian twat)

Richarlison

and Zaha (BUT only if he is around £45-50m or so, due to his age next year, and Palace will never sell him for that low, even at the 27/28 he will be next season, I just do not think he is worth £80m next summer, would much rather pay that for Chiesa, who I rate at £70-75m and is only 21yo now, and 22yo next summer)

Nelson and Sarr and James (United will never sell James now) all intrigue, but need to see what they can do over a full season or two

The following will get me a tonne of stick, but who would be an absolute MONSTER under Lamps is Son, he is one of the most underrated players in the world, and when Kane is down, and he is played centrally, he is almost as productive as old punchy-face Harry. He will never be sold by Levy now, as there is a good shot Kane leaves next year, as he wants trophies, and he will never get them at Spuds.

1924cbb2da4b3aeae716f0c2cedf18ff.png7a15e353c76a21be2f4f69d17a8ea345.png1395fb2816d565bc2a597b32cba2042a.pngc31e83d04539d7cc94d63cc5506a1889.pngc7b0240ea84e6de12b06d41834d9f114.png285306b8cb12687a36e13c5b9571fb41.png

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Palace will be fighting to avoid relegation I think, so zero chance they will sell him for anything short of INSANE cash.

TBH, I would much rather have a go for Richarlison in the summer, and let Everton grab Zaha, they both will go for roughly the same money and next summer Richarlison (4 and a half years younger) will be 23 (basically the whole season, he turns 24 on May 10th, 2021), whilst Zaha will be 27yo, and turns 28 on November 10, 2020. I see NO reason to spend £70m, £80m on a player who we only get two full sub 30yo seasons out of.

Zaha (and Martial) still only really intrigue me, (for the amount of money they would cost) as CF's.

here are the best wingers in the EPL atm

no real order, and my baseline is who would I take over Pedro or Willian at this exact minute (some due strictly to their age, IF Pedro was 24,25, NO FUCKING WAY would I trade/sell him unless we are talking Sterling, Mane, Salah, Bernardo, or maybe Sane (probably not Sane, Pedro was a BEAST when he was younger)

the ONLY wingers who are remotely available who interest me at all on here are

Martial (as a CF especially and he is not really available, we fucked that up BAD when Mo was there and he wanted to swap Martial for Willia plus cash, and Marina got CHEAP as fuck and didnt toss in the £20m or so to get it done, now we may lose Willian on a free and Martial is still worth £70, £80m, fuck that bitch Russian twat)

Richarlison

and Zaha (BUT only if he is around £45-50m or so, due to his age next year, and Palace will never sell him for that low, even at the 27/28 he will be next season, I just do not think he is worth £80m next summer, would much rather pay that for Chiesa, who I rate at £70-75m and is only 21yo now, and 22yo next summer)

Nelson and Sarr and James (United will never sell James now) all intrigue, but need to see what they can do over a full season or two

The following will get me a tonne of stick, but who would be an absolute MONSTER under Lamps is Son, he is one of the most underrated players in the world, and when Kane is down, and he is played centrally, he is almost as productive as old punchy-face Harry. He will never be sold by Levy now, as there is a good shot Kane leaves next year, as he wants trophies, and he will never get them at Spuds.

1924cbb2da4b3aeae716f0c2cedf18ff.png7a15e353c76a21be2f4f69d17a8ea345.png1395fb2816d565bc2a597b32cba2042a.pngc31e83d04539d7cc94d63cc5506a1889.pngc7b0240ea84e6de12b06d41834d9f114.png285306b8cb12687a36e13c5b9571fb41.png

I like Richarlison but Everton are nightmare to do deals with it wouldn't surprise me Everton would want £100m for him 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

I like Richarlison but Everton are nightmare to do deals with it wouldn't surprise me Everton would want £100m for him 

at least £80m, which is the max I would pay, if we are talking £100+m for a winger that means Sancho (who may cost well over that, perhaps close to Sterling level quid, eeeek and whom I say Shiity buys anyway IF Sane goes to Bayern), Ousmane Dembélé (not worth it from all that I see)  and Bernardo Silva (who Shitty will never sell to us either, and who I see as their David Silva role replacement)

Obviously

Mbappe

Neymar

Messi

Mane

Salah

are not going anywhere OR are £150m to £250m

14 hours ago, the wes said:

If the ban is  lifted in January that's put in a bid for Zaha :D

If we can buy in January I also think we will go for Zaha. And he would probably force the transfer. I'm not saying we should do it.