Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I was comparing how they receive the ball. Regardless of where they are playing in midfield is is comparable. 

Not necessarily Pulisic plays wide and not centrally. That is probably why they receive the ball differently, Pulisic likes to entice people in to beat them with his pace & dribbling.

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Not necessarily Pulisic plays wide and not centrally. That is probably why they receive the ball differently, Pulisic likes to entice people in to beat them with his pace & dribbling.

Pulisic plays centrally in the 10 position for the USMNT

The club have done so much right this summer but the biggest mystery and puzzling thing is that we knew as soon as the last season ended that priority position #1 was DM and we’re now scrambling mere days before the new season starts to sign one. 

Kante, Kova, RLC, and even Zakaria have been gone for ages. A DM should’ve been sewn up a month ago.

It’s truly bizarre that we can rapidly wrap up deals for players that we may not see in a Chelsea first team shirt for years for £20m+ each but are dragging and dragging over an extra £20m for a player that dramatically improves us NOW. In a season where we MUST return to UCL football and will have a fantastic chance to do so with 1 game a week.

Don't really believe Bayern or Liverpool are going to spend £90m+ on Caicedo, only club entering the race that would worry me is City who might bid £90m+ and suddenly seal a deal if they fancy it.

Chelsea's staff page has been updated 

no longer with us are 
- Björn Hamberg
- Kyle Macaulay (surprise for me)
- Matt Birnie long-time fitness coach of the 1st team     
- Will Tullett long term 1st team fitness coach     

Ben Roberts and Bruno Saltor of the old Potter Staff remain with Chelsea FC.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/men?tab=staff

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Law is clown who tried to hurt the club many times. Remember Rudiger situation? Months ago writing propaganda articles how we are at fault for his boy Mount not extending... Steinberg is the same. 

Steinberg hates CFC he is a complete nob-end

Edited by Norfolkblue1961

Only Matt Law reported it, Jacob Steinberg repeated it and credited Matt with the news i.e. it is just Matt reporting it. The guy who knows nothing. He is a PR mouth piece, journalist for hire that prints whatever you pay him to print. Doesn't have any connection to the club, staff or players anymore, Mount was his last inside source as he was being paid by Mount via his PR agency to report favourably on him and negatively on the club's contract stance.

100% ignore. He is out for revenge for being cut out.

Tyler Adams is an interesting one, I guess we gain squad depth, some American-fan appeal, and a £20m asset that could become a £50m asset given the chance to play in a different system which will let him show his quality better. Lots of people reporting that he is under-appreciated because of the system/club he is playing in and we will be surprised by him. I have a lot of faith in our current scouts/directors so I'm inclined to believe he will win over the fanbase and prove to be a very astute signing at a measly £20m, he is not a sexy signing but as a pure DM and foil for Enzo? He could be an important jigsaw piece.

Edited by Mhsc

Bidding just £2m above what Liverpool did and £2m short of what Southampton want just sounds weird. As if our club got word that Liverpool were sniffing around Caicedo and wanted to fuck with them by bidding for their target.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Bidding just £2m above what Liverpool did and £2m short of what Southampton want just sounds weird. As if our club got word that Liverpool were sniffing around Caicedo and wanted to fuck with them by bidding for their target.

How many times has Romano said all summer that our interest in Lavia remained? I remember reading it like 3 or 4 times. 

Apparently we made an outright bid for Lavia without even notifying his agents. This upset Liverpool and in retaliation made a verbal inquiring for Caicedo. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue