Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Nothing to panic over this as we have also agreed terms with Kudus this is also another hand shake to Brighton like with Sanchez- watch this space Olise and Caicedo coming

different..............

agreeing the fee is a bigger deal 

Btw, wtf is Ajax doing? I know they’re a “develop, sell, reload” club these days but godamn! They’re selling their whole team this window!

You’d think they’d put their foot down and say enough for this window and they need to keep some.

6 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

I was going to say I saw this as well. Could it mean we finally got our man? And can anyone confirm if he’s been training last two days?

Could also mean we just gave them 25 mil already 

I think so yes. Because we have leverage here. Brighton wants Kudus and have offer accepted by Ajax. Nothing with Kudus yet. We are opposite. We agreed with Kudus but nothing with Ajax yet. Ofc Kudus would choose us and we can easily pay more to Ajax. So we can basically say to Brighton: Caicedo on our terms or no Kudus. 

43 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Btw, wtf is Ajax doing? I know they’re a “develop, sell, reload” club these days but godamn! They’re selling their whole team this window!

You’d think they’d put their foot down and say enough for this window and they need to keep some.

and Edson Álvarez is also up on the auction block (if he leaves they only have ONE player left who is currently valued at £10.5m or more, the £19m valued Spuds bust Steven Bergwijn, plus they have 4 valued at £10.3m (€12m): Steven Berghuis, Branco van den Boomen, Kenneth Taylor (potential star), and Brian Brobbey)

they are down to only TWO CBs, a 17yo (watch him, Jorrel Hato, potential star down the road) and an injured 20yo, and only three fullbacks, and if Álvarez leaves , ONE DMF, an 18yo

insanity, surely they buy more, many more, especially if Álvarez exits

can you imagine going into a season with just THIS as your entire Sr team defence????

82e1b0bdbd00f3f4a1daa735fa7d3352.png

players who have left:

Kudus

plus

CB Jurrien Timber
CB Calvin Bassey 
DMF Florian Grillitsch  (and on a free at only 27yo)
SS/AMF/CF Dusan Tadic 
CB Kik Pierie   

versus

73b527dc3ff3c1b905d2bb23fbf85de2.png

Carlos Borges (left-footed winger) was a youth league scoring/assisting machine

97 total goals produced in a prime Messi amount of single season (Messi sometimes had more than 5000 minutes played in a single season during his peak with Barca) minutes (of course Borges' minutes were spread out over multiple seasons)

8d540ee1377546a3fa14efb68d6a332e.png2001ee9ea6e2ecb451a32f5b99440cbd.png

Edited by Vesper

16 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Could also mean we just gave them 25 mil already 

that is far more likely

as Kudus at €40m means only a £8.5m net spend for them

brilliant business

dumping your second string GKer and getting a potential world class AMF/RWer for only £8.5m net spend in exchange

motherfucker!!!

Edited by Vesper

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

If City get Caicedo the league is even more done than it already has been. And as I’ve mentioned before, it would be really strange if they were willing to pay £90m for Rice, put an official bid in, and then just decided they didn’t want a midfielder at all.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve been stealthily working on Caicedo for weeks. And that could explain why Caicedo hasn’t been pushing hard to join us and kicking up a fuss publicly. He could be waiting for City.

God help us if they get him and we end up with some bang average lump.

21 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If City get Caicedo the league is even more done than it already has been. And as I’ve mentioned before, it would be really strange if they were willing to pay £90m for Rice, put an official bid in, and then just decided they didn’t want a midfielder at all.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve been stealthily working on Caicedo for weeks. And that could explain why Caicedo hasn’t been pushing hard to join us and kicking up a fuss publicly. He could be waiting for City.

God help us if they get him and we end up with some bang average lump.

If so, then EPL is becoming Bundesliga with Shitty being Bayern. Can't wait for Pep to fuck off from EPL.

4 minutes ago, whats happening said:

i trust them more than anyone.

Yup, like when people should have listened to us when we said Willian was pants, but pundits were creaming all over him and eventually Arsenal found out the hard way that we were right. If there is a strong unanimous reaction from fans, it shouldn't be disregarded.

Edited by manpe