Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

12 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I'd imagine he'd be a depth option in replace of Gallagher? Probably simply just inquiring as a fall back. Doubt we'd actually bring him in unless things turn desperate. 

Judging by how much Gallagher was used in preseason, how often he’s talked about his love for our club and how much he wants to stay I don’t think he’s going anywhere. All rumors of his departure have ceased as well. Looks like Poch finds him useful. 

Adams seems like the kind of midfielder you can bring on for or one of the attacking players later in matches when you want to see out a result. If we’re a goal up or just want to protect an important point away from home against a top team you can bring him on and he’ll be useful. 

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Nicolò Barella (if we fail on Caucedo) and Onana would be great

But barella + Enzo in a DP would never work. Also we both know Barella will not leave Italy. So many talented Italian player we have been linked with over the decades but we never even came close. 

3 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

I completely believe the deal is done after the Sanchez fee was £25m

There might well be some gentleman’s agreement here but i can totally see Brighton spitting in our face and  fucking us over once more 

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

There might well be some gentleman’s agreement here but i can totally see Brighton spitting in our face and  fucking us over once more 

I'm sure about Caicedo coming after Kudus yesterday. Same Ornstein said we agreed with Kudus weeks before but nothing with Ajax. Brighton now agreed with Ajax but nothing with him. Does anyone believe he would not choose us over them and we can easily pay more to Ajax. So we can bully Brighton, Caicedo on our terms or no Kudus for them. 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

I'm sure about Caicedo coming after Kudus yesterday. Same Ornstein said we agreed with Kudus weeks before but nothing with Ajax. Brighton now agreed with Ajax but nothing with him. Does anyone believe he would not choose us over them and we can easily pay more to Ajax. So we can bully Brighton, Caicedo on our terms or no Kudus for them. 

Latest reports seemed to suggest we are leaning towards Olise rather than Kudus

The only signing I care about as a baseline is Caicedo, Enzo will fall off dramatically and throw his toys out if we do not sign quality to be next to him. It sorts our midfield for 4-5 years alongside up and comers.

14 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Latest reports seemed to suggest we are leaning towards Olise rather than Kudus

Nothing to do with my point. Maybe we were never interested in him but just to show to Brighton.

Now reading that club forbid Gallagher to give interviews. Assuming it's because club looks bad when he is saying all the time how he likes Chelsea plus academy player in case they sell him. Unlike Mount who wanted out this one would really make people angry.