Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Chelsea and Juventus will try to reach an agreement in the next hours. Lukaku is valued by Chelsea at €45m while Juve value Vlahovic at €75-80m. (Sky Sport Italia via

Felix Johnston on Twitter: "Got so much fucking stick for saying Vlahovic was on our list. He’s always been liked, on the striker list. Laurence Stewart specifically is a big fan. Not doing some big claim that I was right the whole time, but got so much stick even tho it was true"

Edited by mkh

Dunno what the problem is with this deal, give us so many options, Nkunku can play out wide Jackson's link up play is brilliant so he could play the 10 role when needed, it doesn't block anything apart from broja, which doesn't bother me in the slightest.

More: Chelsea continue to ask for €30m plus bonuses of €15m for Lukaku and an exchange of cash deals could be a potential solution.

The deals involving Vlahović-Lukaku between Chelsea and Juventus will be seperated ones respectively.

[@NicolaBalice]

Chelsea prefer to keep the Sanchez bid amount quiet at the moment due to the relationship with Brighton. Sanchez wants Chelsea and there is positive feelings. (@FabrizioRomano)

🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Jackson, Broja, Vlahovic...

Too many players....

City always had lots of striker options under peligrini and Mancini . Nice to have

2 minutes ago, mkh said:

Chelsea prefer to keep the Sanchez bid amount quiet at the moment due to the relationship with Brighton. Sanchez wants Chelsea and there is positive feelings. (@FabrizioRomano)

🤣🤣

Sounds like that theory about paying more for Sanchez and getting Caicedo for less to balance books might be true.

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Lot more sense in the Dusan than meets the eye. Jackson is off to the AFCON not only that but as good as he’s been what if for whatever reason he falls off the face of the planet on the PL? We need a second choice, we have always moaned about lack of quality to look upon.

we need options and this works for me

I'm guessing Broja doesn't exist in this "world"?

4 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Jackson, Broja, Vlahovic...

Too many players....

I believe Broja will be very shortly off our books. One mildly succesful loan to a PL-side, then getting sold. I don’t see his selling point at all, like what are the things he is supposed to be outstanding. He is good with the ball, can score, but I don’t see what would make him leading a top team.

Vlahovic had bad season at Juve, he had problems with Allegri, but I see him how he could improve and become a great striker. I don’t see with Broja.

4 minutes ago, lucio said:

City always had lots of striker options under peligrini and Mancini . Nice to have

and we buy another center forward from ligue 1

too many players

even in our midfieldr we have to manny youngster like casadei, santos, chuku, gallagher and the other dude that we buy from ligue1

in our defense, we are okey but in our left we have chilwell, hall, maatsen and cucurella

Edited by Mário César