Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Mhsc said:

Reading Inter’s forum is hilarious, they don’t want Lukaku back and are so happy that they robbed us blind selling him to us, don’t want a penny to flow back for him 

Well, he cannot come back here under any circumstances. He’d get rightly booed by the whole of Stamford Bridge. So if coming back here isn’t an option and Inter decide that they don’t want him anymore he’s going to have to take that Saudi deal.

12 hours ago, Pizy said:

They already have Jota, Salah, and Luis Diaz. Plus Darwin who for some reason seems to play better from wide than centrally. Kinda weird that they’re going for more attacking mids.

Kinda annoyed that they’re getting Szoboszlai, though. He feels like the usual Klopp attacker who will come in and immediately look awesome like so many usually do.

By the look of it all Liverpool, Arsenal and United are going to continue with 3 midfielders but two attacking ones. 

Casemiro Bruno Mount 

Rice Havertz Odegaard 

Mac Allister Szoboszlai with one DM. 

I see them all being vulnerable defensively big time. 

25 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

By the look of it all Liverpool, Arsenal and United are going to continue with 3 midfielders but two attacking ones. 

Casemiro Bruno Mount 

Rice Havertz Odegaard 

Mac Allister Szoboszlai with one DM. 

I see them all being vulnerable defensively big time. 

I even think that arsenal will become weaker if they sell partey

xhaka and partey had great seasons last year and i don't think rice will be able to keep up the level, as well as havertz will be a failure

about mount, i think he is being very overrated, for a player that comes from a mediocre season and the season that he was really good was in Tuchel's and even then i don't know if it will be enough for united to be satisfied with the purchase 

Gk - Kepa, Slonina, Bettilini

Rb - Reece, Gusto

Lb - Chilwell, Cucu, Hall

RCb - Silva, Fofana, Chalobah

LCB - Colwill, Badiashile

Mid - Enzo, Caicedo, Gallagher, Chukwuemeka, Andrey Santos

Am - Nkunku, Ziyech

Lm - Sterling, Mudryk

Rm - Madueke, Omari

St - Broja, Jackson

Hopefully Pulisic (15m), Lukaku (35m), cho (10m), Auba (5m), Maatsen (15m), Baba Rahman (free), Ampadu (5m) and Sarr (5m) get sold in the window as well to raise another 90-100m (100 if Ziyech gets sold as well)

Cassedie, Angelo Gabriel and Datro can be loaned to Strousburg if we can loan them more than 1 player

Its a very lean squad with very less experience. Would love to have depth in striker department and a replacement for Kepa ideally

If Ziyech gets sold miraculously then maybe another backup attacker as well

My vote for players in current market and our current condition would be -

Striker - Vlahovic 70m

Gk - Maignan (70m) if we can convince him. He can be a key player with a leadership role

Attacker - wouldnt mind someone like zaha as a free agent

If we had CL football next year, i bet we would have been in serious contention to bring Mbappe for the striker spot

Edited by shrenshah

20 hours ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

Because we have plenty of RW and CAM options after Mount is gone

We only have one actual RWer on the main roster

Noni Madueke

RW options out there (not counting the 3 Bayern wingers who can play on the right, nor Chiesa and Otarabel who are still damaged goods from their massive injuries, and no Osi Dembele, my actual number 1 want, as Barca are not going to sell him)

all 3 are acceptable for me. Adeyemi has the most upside I think (was only 20/21yo last season)

LW and RW Karim Adeyemi (left footed) played more on the left though, but switched to RW and went on a scoring spree ( 7 goals, 3 assists in 9 games, and scored against us)
RW Moussa Diaby (left footed)
RW Bryan Mbeumo  (left footed)

as for MF

Gabri Veiga would make a great Mount replacement, he is a CMF/AMF hybrid

Eljif Elmas

and

Luka Sucic

are also hybrid AMF/CMF Mount types

plus there are AMFs

Dominik Szoboszlai  (is going to Pool)
Xavi Simons (PSG will use his buyback, but may sell him, it is unclear)
Mohammed Kudus  
Rayan Cherki 
Carlos Soler (can play CMF as well)

youth

Désiré Doué 
Arda Güler
Arsen Zakharyan  

b707f690ddc1f3e7c10d6c9578fa03ee.png

How good is Szoboszlai ? Seemed like an option for us now that Havertz and Mount both departed 

I’ve read our board rates Rayan Cherki higher 

Edited by Strike

15 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Anybody familiar with him?

Also, about the Richards guy.. Why is he called "Whisper"? Tried to find out but couldn't find.

that is about 
Ângelo Gabriel

also see (about Whisper)

https://www.si.com/fannation/soccer/futbol/news/Chelsea-beat-newcastle-to-sign-dujuan-whisper-richards#:~:text=Explaining how he earned the,why they call me Whisper."

Explaining how he earned the nickname from his teammates and coaches, Richards once said: "I don't speak a lot, I listen much, much more. That's why they call me Whisper."

Edited by Vesper

Cherki seems like a beast - but just a little on the slow side. Probably more suited for a central role than wide. Gives Hazard vibes with his in close dribbling though. 

Veiga probably more versatile by that measure? 

How much is the asking price for both of these?