Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

On 27/06/2023 at 19:51, Artandur said:

Anybody got an idea what the record income from transfers within a single window is? 

Edit: Probably Monaco when they sold Mbappe. Also jesus Atletico paid more than 70m € for Lemar

Mbappe was over two windows, as a loan then a buy. Neymar cost more anyway. 222 euros (£199m at the time).

With the horrid inflation over the last 6 years (especially the last 2 and a half or so) that is equivalent to to an insane €261m now, in mid 2023 (£235m at the 2017 FOREX euro to pound rates, £225m at today's rates, as the pound is today stronger v the euro now).

16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am far from perfect, but I am sticking to my multiyear calls to drain the swamp and rid ourselves of deadwood and players who do not want to be here

The window just opened, we have world class execs now, and I am going to tryst the process. The only thing so far I have the sadz over is missing out on Ugarte, as I have come around to him aftwr watching a lot of game footage.

I think (for CMF & DMF) that he and either Barella or Caicedo would have great buys to put with Enzo.

"not wanting to be here" could be down to them, which I think is implied above, down to us as nobody wanting to be here (preferring our rivals), or a bit of both.

2 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

We aren't beating City, well done Boehly.

Ofc we are. He won't play there number one. And we beat them many times. Cucurella recently. Arsenal just beat them for Rice who even preferred Arsenal. Alexis, Fred, Jorginho, VVD... Many players rejected City. 

On 20/06/2023 at 12:54, TheHulk said:

Wants Kepa 1st

Likes Mount and his Spanish version Veiga

Wants Lukaku

So many odd choices from Poch.

Bro. First u call him Spanish Mount (and u hate Mount)

Now u target Boehly bc we wont sign him. 

Your a troll bro.

Edited by Gundalf

3 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Bro. First u call him Spanish Mount (and u hate Mount)

Now u target Boehly bc we wont sign him. 

your a troll bro.

I already mentioned in another post I'm only reading what others have said about Veiga, never watched him but after Vesper told me it's nonsense, I stopped believing them.

Edited by TheHulk

I already mentioned in another post I'm only reading what others have said about Veiga, never watched him but after Vesper told me it's nonsense, I stopped believing them.

Then maybe the lesson is not to immediately attack a person when we dont have all the facts about certain matter. 

23 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

If Bayern offered 70m for Kane we should jump with +100m offer. It would be tempting for them once they realise they have to sell him with one year left on contract. 

Bayern bid £60.4m in pounds.

A joke.

I think Kane has 4 world class years left, maybe even 5 (when he is 34yo). He will likely age a bit like Benz and Lewa I wager. He never was a speed merchant. 

€100m is £86m.

I doubt Levy would accept that from us.

I think he would want at least £100m (€116m).

Caicedo + Gabri would indeed be ideal. But when Pep wants you as a Spanish player that’s probably a wrap.

But we absolutely should be after a midfielder with his same profile. Caicedo as the replacement for the Kante duties (blanketing the pitch, hunting the ball down, disrupting passing angles, carrying it forward when needed) whilst we get another midfielder that’s more forward thinking to replace the outgoing amount and Kova. 

Heavy heart, my ass. This guy forced his way out by not wanting to extend. These players are so fake, it's unreal. Can't wait to read the same shit from Mount.

ChatGPT wrote this. 

24 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Ofc we are. He won't play there number one. And we beat them many times. Cucurella recently. Arsenal just beat them for Rice who even preferred Arsenal. Alexis, Fred, Jorginho, VVD... Many players rejected City. 

Price is to low for them to pull out. We should've done it before they got involved.