Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Just now, killer1257 said:

That would have been different story,Yes. Selling snake a year earlier and getting Alisson would have been different

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

it is Marina and the rest of the duncey berks on the board's fault

we all knew 100% Cuntois was leaving, and that waiting until he had only 11 months left on his contract to sell was a guaranteed ass-fuck

25 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Alisson wanted the Pool move. Wouldn't have changed anything

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

He only said that after the move. No one really knows what he actually wanted. I'd imagine if we had got our act together we would've given him a higher wage so I am not so sure things would've panned out with him in Dipperland if we had done what should've been done. 

Honestly, I'd happily have Coutinho here. Just about to turn 28 so still has a whole lot left in the tank and knows the league already. 

I know a lot of our fans want to avoid him but as long as he doesn't cost as much as all the rumours suggest I'd take him gladly. He's the kind of ultra-technical player we need. Willian and Pedro are off, Ziyech + Coutinho would be pretty massive upgrades.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Honestly, I'd happily have Coutinho here. Just about to turn 28 so still has a whole lot left in the tank and knows the league already. 

I know a lot of our fans want to avoid him but as long as he doesn't cost as much as all the rumours suggest I'd take him gladly. He's the kind of ultra-technical player we need. Willian and Pedro are off, Ziyech + Coutinho would be pretty massive upgrades.

Coutinho would mean Barkley off, No?

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

If Coutinho doesn't cost much, Bayern may have been tempted but they aren't and Coutinho is seriously overrated. If he was really any good, he would have found a place at Barcelona or at Bayern but neither has happened. He's just a long range shooter merchant and nothing more. And not to mention, our midfield area should be the least of our worries this summer. 

Coutinho or not we are miles behind United in this area. If it is true that Grealish is done deal we are so screwed. Grealish and Bruno is KDB and B.Silva level of creativity. I dont even want to think that they will sign Sancho... Imagine Rashford, Martial, Sancho and Grealish and Bruno behind them. With already best defense in the league they would be on Liverpool/City level.

Miles behind? We’ve just signed Ziyech who is among the top creators in Europe.  On top of that, we already create a shit ton of chances in comparison to other clubs.

Our issue is converting them, to which Lampard has addressed on several occasions it needs upgrading on. Willian doesn’t score enough and Pedro is past it. CHO and Pulisic still raw. 

Grealish to me is the epitome of only excelling by being a big fish in a small pond. 

15 hours ago, Jason said:

LMAO!

Think Pulisic has showed more than enough, more than "flashes" to suggest he would be an important player in the team. <_<

I don't see Pulisic as being that great. To me he will be more like Schurrle quality. 

I don't have much faith in him. 

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Coutinho? Men I really don't want him. I don't know about this. 

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I don't see Pulisic as being that great. To me he will be more like Schurrle quality. 

He's definitely above Schurrle but he's also a very frustrating player for me, sometimes he genuinely looks as good as Hazard (Super Cup and Burnley) but other times is a complete ghost. I've far from given up on him (that would be hypocritical of me given the patience preaches I've given re Mount and CHO) but he needs to start impacting games a lot more consistently, Callum i feel could play dogshit and still come up with a matchwinning moment (for example Newcastle at home this season he was dreadful then all of a sudden set up the winner) whereas i don't yet feel CP does.

Just now, Tomo said:

He's definitely above Schurrle but he's also a very frustrating player for me, sometimes he genuinely looks as good as Hazard (Super Cup and Burnley) but other times is a complete ghost. I've far from given up on him (that would be hypocritical of me given the patience preaches I've given re Mount and CHO) but he needs to start impacting games a lot more consistently, Callum i feel could play dogshit and still come up with a matchwinning moment (for example Newcastle at home this season he was dreadful then all of a sudden set up the winner) whereas i don't yet feel CP does.

It was a good setup from CHO but it was Pulisic who initiated the move that led to the winner.

54 minutes ago, Fernando said:

A more favorable comparison would be Pedro, IMO, if he stays on the right trajectory.