Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 hours ago, turgi said:

Zyiech is a replacement to Willian?!

Also do we have a buy back clause for Boga?

Yes and yes.

I guess we will find out where Werner is going by April since that's the deadline on his release clause.

So its gonna happen:ph34r:

Next:Alaba :cig:

On 2/6/2020 at 3:15 PM, Chelsea_firstlove said:

aaa.png.f02bfaafca8202db2da9d17c9414f86d.png

Best squad. I know it will never happen.

GK: Rajkovic is the best choice. https://i.redd.it/0gw1d2cnr6f41.png. His stats is very good. He's young and cheap. Oblak is impossible. Pope isn't good enough. Areola is a good option to buy.

CB: We need a ball-playing left-footed leader centre-back. Romagnoli is the best choice. It's very difficult to buy him. I still believe in Christensen. I hope he reaches his potential with us.

LB: Alaba, world class. I don't need to say more about his qualities.

AM: Mount looks like a second stiker under Lampard. RLC is perfect in Mount's role.  Antonio Conte stated that he sees Loftus-Cheek with the potential of a striker since he has "good technique, good personality and he is good one vs one." Lampard said: "You’ll miss his abilities. His natural physique, his ability to move the ball well and score the goals like he did last season, that has to be a big part of his game as well". I hope he can get back his form before injury.

Jorginho-Kante-RLC( and Mount, Kovacic), no creative midfielder? Don't worrry. Do Liverpool have a creative midfielder? NO.

We have Sancho, Ziyech, Buendia. They are the most creative player in the world. 

Buendia 

I don't need to say more about Sancho and Ziyech.

ST: Osimhen, next Drogba, strong, good in the air, 16 goals in this season, very potential.

Rajkovic~20m, Romagnoli~60m, Alaba~25m( 1 year left on their contracts), Sancho~120m, Osimhen~45m, Ziyech(Buendia)~50m(40m).

Total: 320m.

bb.png.82ba7c3e718ab32796c43f11b3f2087e.png

Best tactic.

Ziyech is one of best playmaker in the world. With James( best crosser), 2 towers(RLC+Abraham) and the other side Sancho+Alaba, too many options for his pass. 

Kante cover( Pls Lampard, don't push him in the final third), so James more free, push higher up.

Yes, Christensen over Rudiger. For this:

On 2/2/2020 at 5:36 AM, killer1257 said:

Rüdiger for me lacks football IQ and ball playing abilities. He only plays because he is a leader

We need a leader at the back.

Romagnoli is  Milan captain. Rajkovic won U20 World Cup as captain. He is also a great goalkeeper.

83101544_483118268936567_1568050250046767104_n.jpg.3c7e59601181c778d701f22a3c4a5d18.jpg

As much as We may want Him here Sancho is definitely not coming to Chelsea.  He's too expensive for most Clubs in world football & whether We like it or not Chelsea are not in a position to put together a deal for the Kid.

Chelsea are unlikely to take up any buy back on Boga unless Lampard specifically expresses a desire for the player but instead they will negotiate a sell on fee.

Neither player are likely moving to Chelsea anytime soon.

KTBFFH!!

Transfer bit from piece on Ziyech by The Athletic...

https://theathletic.com/1606311/2020/02/14/hakim-ziyech-chelsea-transfer/

Ziyech will be 27 by the time he plays his first Premier League match. He is older than many Eredivisie stars who leave to test themselves on a grander stage, and also older than most of the players targeted by Chelsea since 2012. A significant part of Marina Granovskaia’s job as chief negotiator is to balance signings with sales, and younger targets offer greater resale value.

But at €44 million, Ziyech is more reasonably priced than many of the alternatives Chelsea have looked at — not least Wilfried Zaha, who was saddled with an £80 million price tag by Crystal Palace in January. Jadon Sancho would require an even greater outlay, but it is believed that this deal does not necessarily rule out a move for the most coveted teenager in world football.

Wing reinforcements could be required beyond Ziyech this summer. Pedro will leave when his contract expires in June, and Willian could well follow if no agreement is reached over an extension to his deal. Chelsea have an option to buy Jeremie Boga back from Sassuolo, and the academy graduate presents a cost-effective alternative to any Sancho deal.

Chelsea also have other needs to address in the summer transfer market: another striker to compete with Tammy Abraham, an upgrade at left-back, a high-level centre-back if one is available and even perhaps a goalkeeper to replace Kepa, should the Spain international fail to show signs of recovering from his alarming slump in form between now and the end of the season.

I wouldn't mind. We have so many weaknesses and we can't spend 120 mio. Euros on one guy.
Rather get a LB, CB and Boga.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

16 hours ago, King Kante said:

History tells us otherwise. Good at securing players with low buyout/gentlemen agreements, bad at everything else. She is also good at getting top dollar for our players as well tbf. 

Ohh I know, but we can hope, its all we have. Problem is we def need a striker, LB and possibly a defender like Ramgoli or whatever his name is spelled. Well doable if we sell some of the dross like Barkley etc.

Sancho is not happening, guys. Ziyech is our main signing out wide. The priority now will surely be a striker. If Kepa doesn't shape up and return to top form then I think a new keeper is certain.

My ideal summer now would be Onana, Chilwell, and Werner. None of those seem unrealistic but Chilwell and Werner will have a long queue for their services. I actually don't think we'll be after a CB at all since Frank seems to genuinely rate all 4 we have now.

16 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Anyone else got the feeling that we buy Boga back and then use him as a make weight for Sancho? 

No but interesting thought. Think Dortmund would prefer to take the money though, especially if they already secure a cheap replacement from somewhere else, although they already have many attacking players at the moment (excluding Sancho).

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

No but interesting thought. Think Dortmund would prefer to take the money though, especially if they already secure a cheap replacement from somewhere else, although they already have many attacking players at the moment (excluding Sancho).

How long is Barca Dembele out? Could they be thinking sell Sancho, bring Dembele back for a much reduced fee, pocket the difference?

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

How long is Barca Dembele out? Could they be thinking sell Sancho, bring Dembele back for a much reduced fee, pocket the difference?

Out for 6 months. Not sure whether they want him back. He's become injury prone since he went to Barcelona and he left Dortmund on bad terms too.