Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Don’t mind him at al. He will be 27 already when joining us but at least he is fairly priced. I can see him fitting us like a glove when there is Pulisic or CHO going down the left with their pace and directness and Ziyech on the right being more of a creator on the ball with his amazing vision. Also nice to have a left footed attacker again finally

13 hours ago, Nicco said:

We just lost him, with Ziyech signing people actually thinking Lampard's nephew will be benched.

Not if we have 200m to spend.

38 for Ziyesh ( thats how his name is pronounced if folks didnt know )

12,5m for Boga

120m for Sancho

40m for Telles and thats a superb window

Sell Barkley and the other spent players and we might add a striker as well. Its well doable.

46 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Not if we have 200m to spend.

38 for Ziyesh ( thats how his name is pronounced if folks didnt know )

12,5m for Boga

120m for Sancho

40m for Telles and thats a superb window

Sell Barkley and the other spent players and we might add a striker as well. Its well doable.

Sancho for 120m is absolutely out of the world...the maximum a club can go is 100m...I don't know where you are getting this price and according to many german media....His quoted price is 100m  

6 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Sancho for 120m is absolutely out of the world...the maximum a club can go is 100m...I don't know where you are getting this price and according to many german media....His quoted price is 100m  

There will undoubtedly be a bidding war though.

United being in the mix means they will throw whatever they have to at Dortmund to get him as well because they are desperate for high level signings. Hence why they offered over Haalands release clause to Salzburg.

Clubs will go over 100m to get him ahead of others, like other clubs do for other players the whole time. Dortmund will sell for more than 100m too undoubtedly, look at when they sold Dembele to Barca for a fee that could reach 145m euros... after one season. Sancho will have done 2 good seasons, IIRC he definitely renewed his contract last season and will have more suitors.

If anyone thinks he will just go for 100m when us, Liverpool, United, Barca and Real are all interested then I think they will be shocked come the summer. Dortmund will want as much as somebodies willing to pay. It would be bad business if they did it any other way and based on how theyve operated before with Dembele and Aubamayang, who only wanted one specific club, they will make the club he wants to go to pay their fee, which I would imagine wont just be 100m. 

1 hour ago, Alabama said:

If its 100 then its even better but as MoSalah said, there will more than likely be a bidding war, so expect its around there. But first is first, and that is getting CL footy, he wont come here to game EL I reckon.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

If its 100 then its even better but as MoSalah said, there will more than likely be a bidding war, so expect its around there. But first is first, and that is getting CL footy, he wont come here to game EL I reckon.

I don't believe he will make a career long decision based on six games.

I think it's very possible we can convince him over United even if they get 4th over us (and vice versa), I'm a lot more worried about Real/Barca entering the fray as i don't fancy our chances of beating them to it even if we win the CL.

Anyway atleast we've covered ourselves against the prospect of missing out on Jadon. Don't get him and we have the quality plan B here already, get him then Ziyech can play as a midfielder/#10, win win.

1 hour ago, Alabama said:

43 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

There will undoubtedly be a bidding war though.

United being in the mix means they will throw whatever they have to at Dortmund to get him as well because they are desperate for high level signings. Hence why they offered over Haalands release clause to Salzburg.

Clubs will go over 100m to get him ahead of others, like other clubs do for other players the whole time. Dortmund will sell for more than 100m too undoubtedly, look at when they sold Dembele to Barca for a fee that could reach 145m euros... after one season. Sancho will have done 2 good seasons, IIRC he definitely renewed his contract last season and will have more suitors.

If anyone thinks he will just go for 100m when us, Liverpool, United, Barca and Real are all interested then I think they will be shocked come the summer. Dortmund will want as much as somebodies willing to pay. It would be bad business if they did it any other way and based on how theyve operated before with Dembele and Aubamayang, who only wanted one specific club, they will make the club he wants to go to pay their fee, which I would imagine wont just be 100m. 

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

I'm sure Sancho will cost more than 100 million. 100 million is just the starting price, if you like. And Dortmund can sort of play the long game if they want to - wait till the after the Euros and potentially drive up Sancho's price even further if he were to perform well in the tournament. 

I don't watch any European football at all I've zero interest in it so my question is this is Sancho that good and worth spending possibly our whole transfer budget on one player in the Summer ?. I've seen him play for England and he looks ok nothing to suggest he's worth £100 million quid though.

2 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I don't watch any European football at all I've zero interest in it so my question is this is Sancho that good and worth spending possibly our whole transfer budget on one player in the Summer ?. I've seen him play for England and he looks ok nothing to suggest he's worth £100 million quid though.

He is talented and has qualities but it's not worth it to spend a large chunk of our transfer budget on one player when we still need to sign a ST, a LB and possibly a GK this summer and those 3 are going to cost a lot. Plus, we don't have a bottomless budget like some other clubs do.