Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

34 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I don't believe he will make a career long decision based on six games.

I think it's very possible we can convince him over United even if they get 4th over us (and vice versa), I'm a lot more worried about Real/Barca entering the fray as i don't fancy our chances of beating them to it even if we win the CL.

Anyway atleast we've covered ourselves against the prospect of missing out on Jadon. Don't get him and we have the quality plan B here already, get him then Ziyech can play as a midfielder/#10, win win.

YEah you just never know, but having CL can only be to our advantage, its a plus. Yup def have a quality player in Ziyesh if Sancho falls away. I dont think RM will go for him, looks like they will go all in for Mbappe, and Barac have done some bad business recently, paid alot for the likes Coutinho and Dembele and all failed so far, they wont pay 100 plus for another winger, but yes if they were to go for him then its likely lights out.

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm sure Sancho will cost more than 100 million. 100 million is just the starting price, if you like. And Dortmund can sort of play the long game if they want to - wait till the after the Euros and potentially drive up Sancho's price even further if he were to perform well in the tournament. 

Yes, im counting on 120 or around that.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Said it before and will say it again, for all the critisism our board get (some legit, some not) they would look world class stood next to Woodward and co.

As shitty as our board are, utd's are worse. A big cub really needs footballing folks at the helm. Woodwork is a glorified accountant ffs.

34 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

As shitty as our board are, utd's are worse. A big cub really needs footballing folks at the helm. Woodwork is a glorified accountant ffs.

Two turds floating in the pool.

NervousPaltryAztecant-size_restricted.gi

5 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I found this one striking for all the grief our board is given. It is in the Ziyech thread at RedCafe.

We should have just employed Chelsea's board and saved ourselves a ton of cash. They have got some serious good deals over last 10 years. The money they got for Ramires n Oscar too was mouth watering. We struggle giving away our surplus players. 

Some United fans on Redcafe are cursing the fact that they didn't go for Ziyech and they will probably not get Sancho while some Chelsea fans aren't happy that we bought Ziyech because that would probably mean we won't go after Sancho. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Some United fans on Redcafe are cursing the fact that they didn't go for Ziyech and they will probably not get Sancho while some Chelsea fans aren't happy that we bought Ziyech because that would probably mean we won't go after Sancho. :lol: 

Some United fans have a more realistic view of the world than some Chelsea fans. :)

Ziyech is a good signing and for the price, I cannot see this one going too wrong. The only real question over him is his ability to adapt to the PL which is valid. As a transfer no one should be anything but happy. 

However, as a squad we're still in seriously bad shape. At this moment in time, I have the following players as dead wood: Kepa, Willy, Zouma, Emerson/Alonso, Barkley, Pedro, Giroud, Batsh*t. Whereas, I also expect Willian to leave and I reckon a £80m+ bid takes Kante. 

That leaves us needing about 8-10 signings over the next few windows. Lets see how this all plays out before we start making out that the board are some sort of transfer masters. 

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Some United fans have a more realistic view of the world than some Chelsea fans. :)

I have a feeling Sancho head back to City when they lose Sane or PSG if they lose one of Neymar or Mbappe.