Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I am a chartered accountant, genius. 
But keep going. [emoji23][emoji23]
wow, you are a chartered accountant. Congrats.

Funny thing is that after I finished my Masters degree, I want to go the same route as you and become a chartered accountant , or at least that is the plan

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

wow, you are a chartered accountant. Congrats.

Funny thing is that after I finished my Masters degree, I want to go the same route as you and become a chartered accountant , or at least that is the plan

Thanks mate. 

Hope you make it too. Just need to keep plugging, because there will be times when you will feel, "fuck it, I am done" 😂

Thanks mate. 
Hope you make it too. Just need to keep plugging, because there will be times when you will feel, "fuck it, I am done" [emoji23]
Thanks bro. I already had some internship experience and I can say that in the busy season, life sucks haha.

In Germany, the route of becoming a chartered accountant is long and hard. Probably the same in India. But due to the lack of chartered accountants in Germany, the Government made some exams easier and some more adjustments.

What I find funny is that I agree with you almost all the time, which rarely happens when I talk about Football with other People.
Also, I have indian roots too haha. My parents come from India. But I was born in Germany

14 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Thanks bro. I already had some internship experience and I can say that in the busy season, life sucks haha.

In Germany, the route of becoming a chartered accountant is long and hard. Probably the same in India. But due to the lack of chartered accountants in Germany, the Government made some exams easier and some more adjustments.

What I find funny is that I agree with you almost all the time, which rarely happens when I talk about Football with other People.
Also, I have indian roots too haha. My parents come from India. But I was born in Germany

Yup bro. The exams are a killer here. Literally in a lot of cases 😂. Good to hear about the government initiative. I hope they do something similar here.

I too have noticed how often we are on the same wavelength 😂.

Which part of India? 

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Most of my family live in Delhi and Punjab

I was born in Punjab, but brought up in Mumbai and have been living there since.

Small world 😍

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Could just be the attitude he has in the team but the last thing we need right now is an ego.

I think we have a core team with great attitude and mentality, and i think Lampard can get him in line. My concern is do we really need another right footed winger, i think like Pulisic and CHO his long term position is on the left. 

I would prefer targeting Chiesa or see if we can get Barca to sell Dembele. 

Premier League side Chelsea are preparing a bid for Borussia Dortmund target Karamoko Dembele, according to a report on 90min.
This kid seems to be the real deal. Only a matter of time when BVB will give him some minutes

On 11/8/2019 at 7:00 PM, Vesper said:

Oki lets list out the sales and the revenues generated, and some of these are already done

I am being really pretty realistic on these numbers too (the speculative, not locked-in numbers)

£135m Hazard 

£9m Ola Aina

£8m Kalas

£8m Luiz

£8m Hector

£5m Omeruo

£30m Bakayoko

£30m Bats

£50m Morata

£30m Alonso

£40m Zouma

£10m Moses

£13m Zappacosta

£12m Drinkwater

£25m Willian (if we renew him and sell)

£10m Baba

£7m Lewis Baker

£7m Juan Castillo

£8m Jake Clarke-Salter 

£10m Kenedy

£5m Matt Miazga

£2m Richard Nartey

£5m  Charly Musonda

£5m Lucas Piazón

£5m Danilo Pantic

£8  Izzy Brown

£8m Marco van Ginkel (when fully fit)

£25m Azpi

£3m  Jay Dasilva

£4m Kasey Palmer

£30m Barkely

£10m Pedro

£10m Giroud

that is £575m quid in gross sale revenue alone (and we have LOST well over £200m in potential valuations the last 2, 3 years due to fucked up sales and non sales and horrid contractual management or we could have had well over 3/4 of a BILLION quid total sales revenue)

many of those sales are already DONE (and the right numbers added in)

EVEN if I am off by £50m total 

that is bloody well OVER HALF A BILLION POUNDS (£525m) STERLING WE CAN HAVE IN THE POT for summer 2020

so, yes, the goddamn money is THERE to grab these targets everyone is talking about

lets just drop these names

Konate or Romagnoli £70m

Ake £40m (replaces Zouma or AC, as both would sell for around the same quid)

Chillwell £70m

Declan Rice £70m (I say Camavinga for the future (Kante can so mentor him, as they are both French), or Thomas Partey (who is only £45m with his release clause) for NOW, but the club is hellbent on Rice, which remains to be seen who is right or wrong)

Sancho £120m (he MAY be a wee bit cheaper, but I am show conservative numbers here to prove my point)

Werner £25m (due to low release clause)

TOTAL COST  £395M

LETS SAY I AM 10% UNDER-PRICING on the total (probably the CB's would be the most likely), well that leaves the total cost at £435m

That leaves us £90m to £140m net PROFIT from the sales listed AFTER the hedge

plus, we COULD sell AC AND Zouma

and buy BOTH Romagnoli AND Konate and it would still leave £50m to £100 NET PROFIT ( and that is WITH my 10% additional cost add-on hedge)

OR (as some have suggested, sell RUDIGER and NOT Zouma, plus AC (IF we go for both Konate and Romagnoli) and then you can add on and additional £15m to £20m or so to any of those net profit numbers)

That is NOT Football Manager, those are ALL HARD, realistic numbers, zero unrealistic maths

only thing is get the negotiations done and we have had AGES to plan this SHIT, so fuck right off Marina and Co. if you bollocks this shit up

I would sell zouma and get konate. Also get back ake if we sell Andreas. But konate would be an upgrade to zouma. 

Rudgier I don't want to sell. 

Chilwell would be awesome too. 

I think this summer if we can sort of the defense and get a top striker that would be good business. Anything else is extra for me. Prioritize defense and striker. 

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

I would sell zouma and get konate. Also get back ake if we sell Andreas. But konate would be an upgrade to zouma. 

Rudgier I don't want to sell. 

Chilwell would be awesome too. 

I think this summer if we can sort of the defense and get a top striker that would be good business. Anything else is extra for me. Prioritize defense and striker. 

I updated all my posts from that one on down in this tread too, as I totally forgot (he is the only major  one, I went back and double checked) Mario Pasalic, whom Atalanta has already said they will exercise their £13m buy option on. So add 13m pounds sterling to every total.

I am going to sit tight and watch the rest of the season to see who I would keep and who I would sell from the group of 3 (Zouma, AC, Rudiger)

Rudiger is clearly the best when healthy, but now I am getting worried that he might turn into a chronically injured player, which is a goddamn shame if that happens. I am also getty worried (less so, but still) Kante, as he does turn 30 next season.

The insane figure (if we did sell Rudiger and Kante) of around £700m is what would be in the kitty at that point. Not that that is going to happen, as we can but offload so much in one window (in theory, I am NOT actually convinced, as we will have 1 and a half to 2 fucking years to plan it out overall, but oh well)

I do NOT want, atm, to sell Kante btw, before so many try and roast me alive. The only thing dicey is his age (and now these multiple injuries) as other than that he is a top 5 in the world MFer still and I think has 2 or maybe 3 peak years left after this one. I will say this, however, this coming summer is the last one we can get £100m or more for him, that is absolutely for sure.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

I updated all my posts from that one on down in this tread too, as I totally forgot (he is the only major  one, I went back and double checked) Mario Pasalic, whom Atalanta has already said they will exercise their £13m buy option on. So add 13m pounds sterling to every total.

I am going to sit tight and watch the rest of the season to see who I would keep and who I would sell from the group of 3 (Zouma, AC, Rudiger)

Rudiger is clearly the best when healthy, but now I am getting worried that he might turn into a chronically injured player, which is a goddamn shame if that happens. I am also getty worried (less so, but still) Kante, as he does turn 30 next season.

The insane figure (if we did sell Rudiger and Kante) of around £700m is what would be in the kitty at that point. Not that that is going to happen, as we can but offload so much in one window (in theory, I am NOT actually convinced, as we will have 1 and a half to 2 fucking years to plan it out overall, but oh well)

I do NOT want, atm, to sell Kante btw, before so many try and roast me alive. The only thing dicey is his age (and now these multiple injuries) as other than that he is a top 5 in the world MFer still and I think has 2 or maybe 3 peak years left after this one. I will say this, however, this coming summer is the last one we can get £100m or more for him, that is absolutely for sure.

Not sure about all your figures but if we do get a bid of £90m+ for Kante, I see Granny cashing in. 

41 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Not sure about all your figures but if we do get a bid of £90m+ for Kante, I see Granny cashing in. 

feel free to verify all of my numbers

I listed actual sale prices or very realistic targets and even gave figures with 50 million quid less wiggle room

in that string of comments I then proceed to flesh out every possibility and even pull out the 40m spent on Kovacic and it still ends up with over £500m even with massive zeroed out losses due to multiple players walking on frees (Willian, Pedro, Giroud, etc etc, some of which I still say will bring in a few quid, just nothing like we could have had if we had done timely sales)

I stand by my maths and my posts

I am not trying to gaslight anyone, just showing what is actually there if we can just finish selling off the dregs (most of which should be done or already are) and add to the monies lready gained from actually sales (all are listed)

The close to 700m figure was if we sold off Rudiger and Kante on top of all the other sales, which I am not advocating doing at all atm I reserve the right to wait and see how the rest of these plays out before determine who of the additionals (Kante, Rudiger then either AC or Zouma or two of those 3 CB's) may need to go.

I only advocate selling 2 of the CBs IF they show sustained injuries (Rudiger) AND we are going for two to replace them, especially with Konate and Romagnoli as those two would be VAST upgrades on say Rudiger and AC or AC and Zouma) I do admit, that surprisingly, Zouma is actually starting (still not fully there which is why I want to see a full season) win me over, and that is very surprising, I do admit. I would say as surprising as how SHIT Bakayoko turned out, just in a GOOD form of surprise. If Zouma keeps it up, and then our top 4 CB's were Konate, Romagnoli, Zouma and Tomori, we should be set for years with a CL and League winning (capable of) group of CB's. Ake is too short for me (14 cms shorter than Konate, 5 cms shorter than Tomori, 8 cms shorter than Romagnoli and AC, 10cms shorter than Zouma and Rudiger). I see him get bullied in the air a lot.

Add in LB's of Chiwell and Emerson, and then RB of Reece and either Azpi or a decent younger backup like Timothy Castagne of Atalanta or even (this would be ideal) our young lad Marc Guehi (who does play RB too) and we have a MONSTER level back 4, perhaps, as they mature, the best in the world, and all 2 deep in every position. Konate (Height: 1.94 m Weight: 93 kg) and Zouma alone would terrify teams in terms of size and pure brute strength. It would be like having a pair of yank football strong safeties for CB's and Romagnoli is also very nice size (taller than Koulibaly) and superb on the ball, and finally add in speed demon Tomori and you have a pack of centre backs for any occasion.

When I think of freebies some great names come to my mind like Lewandowski, Pirlo, Ballack, even Milner turned out to be a great free transfer for Liverpool, I could also add Sol Campbell, Miro Klose and others I can't remember atm or I don't know of. 

But I think Christian Eriksen will be there in that list, too, in a few years. For me he is a must come next summer, sell Barkley he's useless anyway and bring Eriksen in. Or at least try. If he says no then fair enough, but Frank must try at least, he's simply too good to pass up.