Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

With all the Sancho hype, I don't see any rumors of him with us. The only articles that connect us to him are the ones saying that he is on our wishlist. I can see him going to Manchester (blue or red). Both can pay as much if not more in terms of transfer fee and definitely far more in wages. I mean pulisic earns 120kpw, Kante 150k. Sancho is already earning 120kpw. 

I hope we have plan a to z for RW. 

2 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

With all the Sancho hype, I don't see any rumors of him with us. The only articles that connect us to him are the ones saying that he is on our wishlist. I can see him going to Manchester (blue or red). Both can pay as much if not more in terms of transfer fee and definitely far more in wages. I mean pulisic earns 120kpw, Kante 150k. Sancho is already earning 120kpw. 

Kante's contract he signed last year was around £300k p/w. Sancho new contract this summer is £180k p/w. 

2 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

I agree 

I have seen a few articles that play up his childhood like for us, but yes, it is usually Manure/Shitty/Victimpool/Real/Barca/Bayern  mentioned (I do NOT see Bayern paying his price, nope, no way)

as some other posters have said, we really need (I agree) a left footed (or ambipedal) RWer

in order, (Sancho is right foooted btw)

I would rate

Dembele (ambipedal) BUT a HUGE gamble (he does have great chemistry with Pulisic, or at least did)

then

Mikel Oyarzabal  (if no Sancho and no super dice roll on Dembele, I would say he is next)  << IF we fail on the first two, he is IT for me, but again, I have seen only a few links to us (other than here)

Mikel Oyarzabal urged to consider Chelsea move

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/mikel-oyarzabal-urged-to-consider-chelsea-move/ar-AAEsufQ

then a drop off

Suso (I like him, and would be more than doable, but he is not truly WC atm, if ever, but might slot in great or Lamps, a poor man's prime Pedro in a way, not a pacey though a younger Pedro, who was crazy fast BITD)

Cengiz Ünder

David Neres

Leon Bailey (he never has reached the heights of two years ago, but IF he was cheaply priced (doubtful) might be worth a shot)

Florian Thauvin

Hakim Ziyech

Samu Chukwueze

Talisca (can play CF, either wing, and AMF, 50 goals in his last 90 games globally, including CL and EL, is in China now,  1.90m, and still only 25yo)

Bernardeschi  (very disapointed in how he has turned out at Juve)

Justin Kluivert (ambipedal)

Dwight McNeil (19yo Burnley)  <<< scored against us, interesting player

Riccardo Orsolini (Bologna)

Dodi Lukebakio

Viktor Tsyhankov

Keita Baldé (ambipedal)

Calvin Stengs (20yo from AZ Alkmaar)

Tetê (19yo Brasilan on Shakhtar Donesk, Willian obviously could help scout/pull)

Thomas Lemar (after Bakayoko, the biggest bust of all the hyped stars on that superb 2016-17 Mbappe-led Monaco team)

Domenico Berardi

Bale (lololol)

48 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I agree 

I have seen a few articles that play up his childhood like for us, but yes, it is usually Manure/Shitty/Victimpool/Real/Barca/Bayern  mentioned (I do NOT see Bayern paying his price, nope, no way)

as some other posters have said, we really need (I agree) a left footed (or ambipedal) RWer

in order, (Sancho is right foooted btw)

I would rate

Dembele (ambipedal) BUT a HUGE gamble (he does have great chemistry with Pulisic, or at least did)

then

Mikel Oyarzabal  (if no Sancho and no super dice roll on Dembele, I would say he is next)  << IF we fail on the first two, he is IT for me, but again, I have seen only a few links to us (other than here)

Mikel Oyarzabal urged to consider Chelsea move

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/mikel-oyarzabal-urged-to-consider-chelsea-move/ar-AAEsufQ

then a drop off

Suso (I like him, and would be more than doable, but he is not truly WC atm, if ever, but might slot in great or Lamps, a poor man's prime Pedro in a way, not a pacey though a younger Pedro, who was crazy fast BITD)

Cengiz Ünder

David Neres

Leon Bailey (he never has reached the heights of two years ago, but IF he was cheaply priced (doubtful) might be worth a shot)

Florian Thauvin

Hakim Ziyech

Samu Chukwueze

Talisca (can play CF, either wing, and AMF, 50 goals in his last 90 games globally, including CL and EL, is in China now,  1.90m, and still only 25yo)

Bernardeschi  (very disapointed in how he has turned out at Juve)

Justin Kluivert (ambipedal)

Dwight McNeil (19yo Burnley)  <<< scored against us, interesting player

Riccardo Orsolini (Bologna)

Dodi Lukebakio

Viktor Tsyhankov

Keita Baldé (ambipedal)

Calvin Stengs (20yo from AZ Alkmaar)

Tetê (19yo Brasilan on Shakhtar Donesk, Willian obviously could help scout/pull)

Thomas Lemar (after Bakayoko, the biggest bust of all the hyped stars on that superb 2016-17 Mbappe-led Monaco team)

Domenico Berardi

Bale (lololol)

Federico Chiefs? 

11 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Federico Chiefs? 

he is right footed

all those listed are either left footed or ambipedal

I very much rate Chiesa, he is a super player

I rate him above all those listed except Sancho and Dembele (as long as his head is screwed down tight)

A 19-year-old scores so many goals he's starting to sleep with his winning footballs, calls them his 'girlfriends,' and says Manchester United links are 'boring as fuck''

Erling Braut Haaland has quickly becoming one of Europe's hottest young talents having scored 27 goals in 18 games for RB Salzburg this season.
The 19-year-old, who says he sleeps with his winning footballs and calls them his "girlfriends," has attracted interested from Manchester United, Juventus, and Chelsea. 
He says the the rumours are "boring as fuck" however, and instead remains focused on improving his own game, which he bases around Zlatan Ibrahimovic. 
I have seen many good players, but Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the biggest one for me," Haaland told TV2. "Someone has to take over from him."

https://www.businessinsider.com/erling-braut-haland-says-manchester-united-rumors-are-boring-2019-11?r=US&IR=T

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he is right footed

all those listed are either left footed or ambipedal

I very much rate Chiesa, he is a super player

I rate him above all those listed except Sancho and Dembele (as long as his head is screwed down tight)

Yeah.... 

I discern you were talking about ambipedal or left footed players....but he is too good to leave out that's why I mentioned his name... 

Just now, Alabama said:

Yeah.... 

I discern you were talking about ambipedal or left footed players....but he is too good to leave out that's why I mentioned his name... 

yes if you look back at my winger posts I said (if we, as is more than likely, miss out on Sancho, Dembele and the ultimate pipe dream, Mbappe) that perfect pair to buy (assuming Willian leaves, and also the almost certain leaving of Pedro) would be to grab Chiesa and Oyarzabal. I still think we end up renewing Willian on a 2 year, and probably sell him in summer 2021 for around £15m or so (if we are very lucky, as he turns 33yo in August 2021)

Fiorentina are absolute cunts to deal with though, and I have no true idea if he even wants to leave Italy. Italian teams have been our transfer graveyard so often in the past 4 or 5 years, outright disastrous outcomes so often.

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yes if you look back at my winger posts I said (if we, as is more than likely, miss out on Sancho, Dembele and the ultimate pipe dream, Mbappe) that perfect pair to buy (assuming Willian leaves, and also the almost certain leaving of Pedro) would be to grab Chiesa and Oyarzabal. I still think we end up renewing Willian on a 2 year, and probably sell him in summer 2021 for around £15m or so (if we are very lucky, as he turns 33yo in August 2021)

Fiorentina are absolute cunts to deal with though, and I have no true idea if he even wants to leave Italy. Italian teams have been our transfer graveyard so often in the past 4 or 5 years, outright disastrous outcomes so often.

Yeah those mafian Italian cunts it's so frustrating cos they have some quality players which I believe will massively improve us and I feel their time at their respective clubs is semi to up... 

Rogmanoli....i still have no idea of Frank Lampard evaluation concerning this area in our squad

Chiesa...provided we miss out on Sancho....he is my wanted man after Jadon....

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I think Sancho should be considered a realistic possibility. 

I so hope so, but there are multiple other teams I fear he may go to before us (and do not forget Shitty have right of first refusal and IF Sane goes, they will surely be up for Sancho)

the same old same old

Shitty

Manure

Victimpool

Bayern (he is out of their price range I think)

Barca

Real

PSG

Juve (see Bayern)

Atletico Madrid

Chels

99.9% he ends up at one of those 10 (UNLESS Spuds sold Kane and Levy tosses out their budget rules, which will never happen and Sancho would never go there anyway, as Poch is surely leaving and no Kane, no Poch, no Eriksen, etc etc means a huge decline is starting wooot wooot)

I just looked at some stats. Yes, I have been a stats freak in recent weeks.
I compared Ziyech, Sancho and Oyarzabal.
According to stats, Ziyech is by far the best tackler out of these three. So, in a high Pressing System, a Ziyech would be perfect and that is the way Lamps wants us to play.
Passing wise, Ziyech beats them again and that is to be expected. Has way more assists and key passes. Plays more passes than the other two. Also he has way more long Balls and through Balls and that is something we lack. Crossing wise, Ziyech is also a Beast.Sancho and Mikel seem to be more or less the same in that perspective.
Sancho is only a slightly better dribbler than Ziyech and Mikel.
Ziyech also scored more goals than both of them.
So stats wise, we should go all in in Ziyech. Way better than the other options and way cheaper. We can get him for probably half of sanchos price(120 mio.).
Also, he would give is creativity and Mount does not offer that. Kova and Jorgi have also other responsibilities and he would close our lack of creativity.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I just looked at some stats. Yes, I have been a stats freak in recent weeks.
I compared Ziyech, Sancho and Oyarzabal.
According to stats, Ziyech is by far the best tackler out of these three. So, in a high Pressing System, a Ziyech would be perfect and that is the way Lamps wants us to play.
Passing wise, Ziyech beats them again and that is to be expected. Has way more assists and key passes. Plays more passes than the other two. Also he has way more long Balls and through Balls and that is something we lack. Crossing wise, Ziyech is also a Beast.Sancho and Mikel seem to be more or less the same in that perspective.
Sancho is only a slightly better dribbler than Ziyech and Mikel.
Ziyech also scored more goals than both of them.
So stats wise, we should go all in in Ziyech. Way better than the other options and way cheaper. We can get him for probably half of sanchos price(120 mio.).
Also, he would give is creativity and Mount does not offer that. Kova and Jorgi have also other responsibilities and he would close our lack of creativity.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I have a feeling that we will go for ziyech.

4 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

I have a feeling that we will go for ziyech.

I REALLY liked what I saw of Nicolò Zaniolo at RWer (normally he is an AMF) for Italy yesterday

left-footed, good dribbler, tracked back well, great size (1.90m) great shot, pacey, young (20yo) and we have good relations with Roma