Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Oh piss off already, you are clearly delusional as fuck. 
Ronaldo had 42 goals in 46 matches and was 19 years old
Suarez 81 goals in 113 matches
Both of them were pissing on the entire league unlike this guy and were younger to begin with.
You're basing your entire argument on hey 2 players out of a million and that's why he will make it as well. 

Suarez for instance scored 31 goals in 33 Matches in piss poor PL and won the golden boot (13/14 Season). He should not have been able to do that because he came from Ajax...

If you are good enough, you are good enough.
Players come from brazil to europe and nobody cares, even though their league is horrible. Obviously, some of them like Ronaldo Neymar etc. did it and showed that if you are good enough, you will make it anywhere. Just like players that came from Eredivisie.

I only mentioned strikers, kid. Obviously they are going to score more than wingers. Ziyech is a playmaking winger just like Bernardo Silva or Mahrez. You clearly started watching football recently.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I am not so sure how reliable Skysports Germany are. I would trust Bild more when it comes to Football News

Original report came from Bild, I think. Although I supposed what's reported there is not news. We know Sancho is likely to leave Dortmund this summer and the big clubs will be circling for him.

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Suarez for instance scored 31 goals in 33 Matches in piss poor PL and won the golden boot (13/14 Season). He should not have been able to do that because he came from Ajax...

If you are good enough, you are good enough.
Players come from brazil to europe and nobody cares, even though their league is horrible. Obviously, some of them like Ronaldo Neymar etc. did it and showed that if you are good enough, you will make it anywhere. Just like players that came from Eredivisie.

I only mentioned strikers, kid. Obviously they are going to score more than wingers. Ziyech is a playmaking winger just like Bernardo Silva or Mahrez. You clearly started watching football recently.

A post full of nothing more than Suarez did it so Ziyech will do it as well. Basically the state of our fanbase nowadays, the exact same comments when we got Drinkwater, Bakayoko and Zappacosta and people bragging they will kill it for us, let's hope for a better fate with this one.

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Well if Willian does leave this summer (Pedro is already a goner), then we still have one more space to fill...

CHO, Pulisic, Mount, RLC, Ziyech. I think we're set even if Willian decides to leave tbh.

The decision was probably down to the fee. Can't have Sancho and a striker, LB and possibly GK/CB.

Just now, Rapkun said:

CHO, Pulisic, Mount, RLC, Ziyech. I think we're set even if Willian decides to leave tbh.

The decision was probably down to the fee. Can't have Sancho and a striker, LB and possibly GK/CB.

I know Loftus-Cheek played out wide in the past but please, he's not a winger! 

A post full of nothing more than Suarez did it so Ziyech will do it as well. Basically the state of our fanbase nowadays, the exact same comments when we got Drinkwater, Bakayoko and Zappacosta and people bragging they will kill it for us, let's hope for a better fate with this one.

Kid, first start watching football.
Secondly, I highly doubt that there were people wanted to sign Drinkwater or Zappacosta in the first place. You just lie all the time and try to troll people. Kids these days...

5 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Kid, first start watching football.
Secondly, I highly doubt that there were people wanted to sign Drinkwater or Zappacosta in the first place. You just lie all the time and try to troll people. Kids these days...

What lie read the first pages in the Drinkwater and Bakayoko threads, you are the one who should watch football instead of deluding yourself he is world class and more creative than Sancho because you are clearly clueless.

Haven't seen you in the Tammy thread lately, most probably because not even you can deny he isn't a starter quality and never was in the first place.

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Original report came from Bild, I think. Although I supposed what's reported there is not news. We know Sancho is likely to leave Dortmund this summer and the big clubs will be circling for him.

BILD is simply reporting that united and us are interested

What lie read the first pages in the Drinkwater and Bakayoko threads, you are the one who should watch football instead of deluding yourself he is world class and more creative than Sancho because you are clearly clueless.
Haven't seen you in the Tammy thread lately, most probably because not even you can deny he isn't a starter quality and never was.

I just read first Pages of DD and Zappa threads and at no point I got the impression that People said they will kill it for us. They were talking about a good addition to the squad.

You and your Tammy shit...
Yeah, our leading goal scorer that carried us over the Season is not good enough. What a Master mind you are.

I hope this signing ends Willian contract saga...and Pedro and Willian can fuck off then Sancho and Ziyech can come in....but if otherwise that means the club has learnt shit...

Ziyech is too lightweight for the league... 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

First thing I would say is, A LEFT FOOTER! HALLELUJAH!

If the club are committed to CHO and Pulisic, then it makes sense to sign someone like Ziyech instead who has the experience to complement the younger ones. Having Pulisic, CHO, Sancho and maybe even someone like Boga would only complicate matters in terms of juggling playing time and this squad could do with adding a little more experienced players. That being said, I'm inclined to agree with you that I'm also not convinced about Ziyech's suitability in the Premier League either. 

I think the left footed thing could be a big thing. I can't think of many other options which would be better and just as attainable who play wide right with their left foot.

Lampard has spoken a few times about wanting more players in and around the box and I think the end game for him when he has the right players will be to have two strong attacking full backs and two inverted wingers to cut inside. It gives us far more of a dual threat on either side.

I would love us to buy Sancho but if this is an 'instead of' then there are far worse players we could be buying, and it'll be interesting to see who else we make moves for in the summer. To be honest £38m in the current climate seems very good and astute business.

Just now, Alabama said:

I hope this signing ends Willian contract saga...and Pedro and Willian can fuck off then Sancho and Ziyech can come in....but if otherwise that means the club has learnt shit...

Ziyech is too lightweight for the league... 

Ziyech had a 25 millions clause last summer and no one even touched this "world class" player, how interesting no one wants a "world class" player in his squad.

Seriously speaking, yeah he is lightweight, will probably be decent but nothing more, I wouldn't say he is a waste of money for squad depth at this price but we should aim way higher.