Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

It’s not quite accurate tho. For Knock-out competitions or playoffs yes. Defence wins cups but offense wins leagues 

we are nowhere near a league winning team, but I will more than happily accept CL and domestic Cup wins (we are SO unxed i the CS, the League Cup, and the FA Cup, it is insane), plus the supranational trophies (Super Cup, FWCC)

I can lay out MY idea of league winning squad, but it is hard as hell to get the players I deem necessary atm

and YES, the big missing pieces are mostly offensive players

CF Osimhen or Lautaro or Vlahovic (youth prospect Karim Adeyemi)

AMF/SS Nkunku or maybe João Félix (also try for the Russian lad again, Arsen Zakharyan)

Winger a fully fit Chiesa and perhaps Diaby (if he keeps blowing up) or (better)  Rafael Leão 

MF Declan Rice and Bellingham or Barella (De Jong is a pipe dream) plus maybe Kouadio Koné (I so rate him, he was NOT a 'let's settle' push)

CB Josko Gvardiol, Milan Skriniar  

RB Hakimi (pipe dream), same (pipe dream) for LB Theo, leaving RB Joakim Maehle as realistic buy

better keeper, maybe finally Oblak

ship a TONNE of dregs and not good enoughs

crazy expensive and hard pulls, but there it is

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Lol no. But he can talk just fine. You only talk gibberish  with a full jaw fracture 

Probably a minor fracture that just prevents him from playing contact sports but doesn't affect his normal life in any meaningful way.

1 minute ago, Jype said:

Probably a minor fracture that just prevents him from playing contact sports but doesn't affect his normal life in any meaningful way.

It is obviously not as bad as feared. If he did not have any surgery and there was no realignment of the bone necessary it will just heal from itself and he will probably be fine in 2 or3 weeks latest. 
It is crazy how many Barca players have been victims to assault and robbery in recent years anyway 

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It is crazy how many Barca players have been victims to assault and robbery in recent years anyway 

Spain's economy has been in the shitter for ages, and they have huge foreign gang issues, same for Italy (less economic issues though)

Sweden has crazy gang problems too, especially when judges on a Nordic scale

I have connections (some secondary) to many people who have had ultra violent incidents, including deaths (wish I was joking 😞 )

1 minute ago, milka said:

Zakaria will have 2 path at Chelsea - Kovacic or Saul .  Both was loan deals too .

Saul is one of the most perplexing utter collapses (started long before we loaned him) in recent history

went from WC to utter shit at a prime age, and no real injuries involved

I have no explanation for it at all, none, zero

I'd have done the same too if I was Aubameyang's entourage. The bloke has just days previous been mugged and beaten up.

You just know Sky Sports want that exclusive interview with close up pictures to see what that jaw and the rest of Auba's face looks like after the assault. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Knowing the bumbling idiots, the cameraman would probably stick the camera up so close to Auba he'd worsen the injury!

Just now, Vesper said:

so Romano just said we offered £50m this morning for a player (non CL team is all he will say)

and were turned down

he will not reveal and said no one will ever guess

he said he will reveal soon

I am going to think on this