Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

€100m for a guy who wasn’t even dominant in a poor league, playing for the most dominant team in said league. Antony was t even as good for Ajax as Ziyech was!

They’re basically buying the Brazilian Saint-Maximin. Someone with crazy skill and is great to watch at times but without impressive end product. For 100m. Insanity.

57 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

Fofana is risky because he’s probably one more serious knee injury from becoming this generations Ledley King at worse,at best Paul McGrath.

fibula fracture, with ankle damage in some ligaments

no damage to knee

if knee, I would be losing my shit at £75m

but it's still a really serious, very serious injury

I DEFFO would have waited one more year, to see if he holds up for a full season

Edited by Vesper

https://www.footballinsider247.com/Chelsea-gordon-everton-bid-sources/

Sources: Chelsea offer £25m plus two stars in new £85m bid for Everton star Anthony Gordon

Chelsea have offered Everton two stars in a sensational £85million cash-plus-player bid for Anthony Gordon, sources have told Football Insider.

The London giants’ latest bid of £25m plus Armando Broja and Conor Gallagher in exchange for the wide forward demonstrates how far they are willing to go to tie up the deal by next week’s transfer cut-off.

The Merseysiders have already rejected multiple cash bids from Chelsea as they ramp up their efforts to lure the 21-year-old.

Now Chelsea have offered a new solution of midfielder Gallagher and striker Broja plus £25m in exchange for Gordon.

The Stamford Bridge pair are both valued at around the £30m mark, means the deal would be worth an extraordinary £85m.

Everton are in the market for a pacy striker as well as a central midfielder who can create and score goals.

The new offer could work for them as they fear being priced out of the market for new signings once rivals know they have banked the cash for Gordon.

The latest twist demonstrates how far the Londoners are willing to go to get a deal for Gordon over the finish line.

The new ownership regime at Stamford Bridge has been successful in bringing Marc Cucurella, Raheem Sterling, Kalidou Koulibaly, Carney Chukwuemeka and Gabriel Slonina to Stamford Bridge for a combined total of close to £170m.

They are also putting the finishing touches to the capture of Wesley Fofana in a deal worth £75m.

Edited by Vesper

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fibula fracture, with ankle damage in some ligaments

no damage to knee

if knee, I would be losing my shit at £75m

but it's still a really serious, very serious injury

I DEFFO would have waited one more year, to see if he holds up for a full season

We have a free run at him this summer and it’s one of those cases where a top talent dreams of playing for Chelsea. If we waited and he had another great season there would’ve been many other big clubs after him. Most notably PSG. And then with a bidding war he would’ve cost even more than this already high price we’re paying.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/Chelsea-gordon-everton-bid-sources/

Sources: Chelsea offer £25m plus two stars in new £85m bid for Everton star Anthony Gordon

Chelsea have offered Everton two stars in a sensational £85million cash-plus-player bid for Anthony Gordon, sources have told Football Insider.

The London giants’ latest bid of £25m plus Armando Broja and Conor Gallagher in exchange for the wide forward demonstrates how far they are willing to go to tie up the deal by next week’s transfer cut-off.

The Merseysiders have already rejected multiple cash bids from Chelsea as they ramp up their efforts to lure the 21-year-old.

Now Chelsea have offered a new solution of midfielder Gallagher and striker Broja plus £25m in exchange for Gordon.

The Stamford Bridge pair are both valued at around the £30m mark, means the deal would be worth an extraordinary £85m.

Everton are in the market for a pacy striker as well as a central midfielder who can create and score goals.

The new offer could work for them as they fear being priced out of the market for new signings once rivals know they have banked the cash for Gordon.

The latest twist demonstrates how far the Londoners are willing to go to get a deal for Gordon over the finish line.

The new ownership regime at Stamford Bridge has been successful in bringing Marc Cucurella, Raheem Sterling, Kalidou Koulibaly, Carney Chukwuemeka and Gabriel Slonina to Stamford Bridge for a combined total of close to £170m.

They are also putting the finishing touches to the capture of Wesley Fofana in a deal worth £75m.

This would be stupid, idiotic and who ever the fuck wants this should be sacked on the spot. 

Edited by blahblahblah

I'm someone who was a big fan of Antony during his first season in Europe & wanted him ahead of Raphinha, who most preferred. His performances dipped last season, which tends to happen quite often as they're unable to replicate their form.

It's honestly mind-blowing that Ajax has managed to rinse United for that much. High transfer fees seem to no longer reflect end product, and this is a worrying trend.

I really like the look of this Zacharyan kid we’re heavily linked with. Despite being a teenager he looks good enough to come here and contribute in the first team now. Already playing at one of the bigger Russian clubs so has experience. 

Wonder what the plan is for him. Looks too good to drop into our youth setup. 

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I'm someone who was a big fan of Antony during his first season in Europe & wanted him ahead of Raphinha, who most preferred. His performances dipped last season, which tends to happen quite often as they're unable to replicate their form.

It's honestly mind-blowing that Ajax has managed to rinse United for that much. High transfer fees seem to no longer reflect end product, and this is a worrying trend.

He is a good player but not for 100m€ 

i prefer leao for 120m 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

We have a free run at him this summer and it’s one of those cases where a top talent dreams of playing for Chelsea. If we waited and he had another great season there would’ve been many other big clubs after him. Most notably PSG. And then with a bidding war he would’ve cost even more than this already high price we’re paying.

best hope that leg golds up and he gains his searing pace back (which he has not as of now)