Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Tuchel is already having problems trying to fit Lukaku in and now he's talking about a front two of Lukaku and Haaland? LOL

Also, remember when Tuchel said he doesn't want to disrupt the squad harmony and how he has always talked about the squad unity being the backbone of the team's success? Here he is talking about another attacker and spreading rumors...

29 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Nkunku should be our priority. Especially if both Pulisic and Ziyech leave. 

Another flavour of the month/popular player in a purple patch. Lets see at the end of the season if he’s maintained his form and levels, until then easy to get overly excited by someone on a purple patch. Kounde was the same and now look at how hes done this season - consistency is key.

2 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

The ship has sailed since we bought Lukaku, i don't think the board are willing to sanction another big money signing for a Striker.

In truth I doubt any of us ever thought the ship was headed to Chelsea harbour anyway. It's clear Haaland wants to play for some other club, not Chelsea.  The board did the right thing by accepting that reality.

Meanwhile, I still believe that Rom can make a contribution. Just not one worth £97m. If we can find a taker for Rom I would consider letting him go on condition of course that we're able to sign a striker who is a better fit. That of course is two ifs and, for even the best laid transfer plans, one if is usually enough to rip them apart.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

I'd take haaland and lukaku for a season and then ship lukaku off!

Ominus sounds starting to be blown out the trumpets for lukaku.

All we can do is get behind the lad and hope he gets back some form, Although the signs dont look great.

Too tired my pale arse!

As predicted, with a reduction in transfer fee, up go Håland's wage demands (they were at £500K PW)

Erling Haaland wants £30m-per-year wages as Man Utd, City, Chelsea, Real Madrid eye bid

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/4502910/erling-haaland-wants-30m-per-year-wages-as-man-utdcitychelseareal-madrid-eye-bid-sources

On 21/10/2021 at 00:52, Warning_Hazard said:

I'd take haaland and lukaku for a season and then ship lukaku off!

Ominus sounds starting to be blown out the trumpets for lukaku.

All we can do is get behind the lad and hope he gets back some form, Although the signs dont look great.

Too tired my pale arse!

Tuchel clarified that he fell into a trap by talking about Haaland the other day. So nothing to see here. Move on...