Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Maybe already talked here--thread rolls too fast.

Vitor Roquem 19yo Brazilian striker, is reportedly unhappy at Barcelona. Maybe it's a temporary thing, but would definitely check with his agent heh. He's quick, powerful, and skillful (maybe not Endrik skillful but still). People talk about both Endrik and him leading Brazil in the next WC.

Had a pretty nasty injury a few months before joining Barcelona.

3 hours ago, robsblubot said:

Maybe already talked here--thread rolls too fast.

Vitor Roquem 19yo Brazilian striker, is reportedly unhappy at Barcelona. Maybe it's a temporary thing, but would definitely check with his agent heh. He's quick, powerful, and skillful (maybe not Endrik skillful but still). People talk about both Endrik and him leading Brazil in the next WC.

Had a pretty nasty injury a few months before joining Barcelona.

With Xavi gone and a new manager coming in, that will probably change that or he is hoping so. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Then its fair to assume Thiago Motta really won’t be that great a coach if he isn’t able to get Chiesa in his system.

Considering the levels of players he worked with at Bologna and the sheer ability Chiesa has when fit, it would be absolutely farcical if he cannot get him in 😂

Sounds like a bullshit quote. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

I almost added him to my list of ball player GKers yesterday, but I watched some tape and decided not to.

I am open to being proven wrong.

Edited by Vesper

10 hours ago, Mhsc said:

I dread the idea of getting Osimhen for lots of money. Literally dread.

I see the links for Osimhen have been cooling down for weeks.

And I see Fabrizio and others saying keep an eye on Benjamin Sesko and Chelsea. 

4 hours ago, Strike said:

I see the links for Osimhen have been cooling down for weeks.

And I see Fabrizio and others saying keep an eye on Benjamin Sesko and Chelsea.

I don't fully get the hype around Sesko, but I guess he is a decent finisher, tall and athletic so it is always good to have an option like that in the squad if you look at it from a squad building PoV. Maybe I'm harsh but to me he reminds me of Morata and we all know how that worked out here.

36 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

I don't fully get the hype around Sesko, but I guess he is a decent finisher, tall and athletic so it is always good to have an option like that in the squad if you look at it from a squad building PoV. Maybe I'm harsh but to me he reminds me of Morata and we all know how that worked out here.

If we want to sign striker from Leipzig, we should go for Openda. I feel he is much more complex player and higher ceiling.

I see one of the most commonly talked about areas that we are targeting is a new LB. But I’m hearing zero talk at all about Chilly or Cucu being moved on. So do we actually need a new LB? And if so, why not just bring back Maatsen?

1 hour ago, Mhsc said:

He is actually quite poor a finisher. Reminds me of Broja. Tall, fast, strong but always has his head down and slow to react and adapt, poor anticipation. He is not a whiney little princess like morata but also less technical 

I’m also not all that impressed with Sesko. And that’s even watching his YouTube highlights where almost anyone can be made to look amazing. Looks kinda clumsy.

Still think the Swedish striker from Sporting would be the best fit for us. 

55 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I see one of the most commonly talked about areas that we are targeting is a new LB. But I’m hearing zero talk at all about Chilly or Cucu being moved on. So do we actually need a new LB? And if so, why not just bring back Maatsen?

Maatsen situation is out of our hands - he has release clause, we can't force to keep him. Though with new manager he might be coninced to stay.

Saying this with Cucu, Chilwell (and Colwill and Gusto for very bad scenario) I don't get why LB should be our priority this summer. I would pump that money into getting good CB. 

12 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

Maatsen situation is out of our hands - he has release clause, we can't force to keep him. Though with new manager he might be coninced to stay.

Saying this with Cucu, Chilwell (and Colwill and Gusto for very bad scenario) I don't get why LB should be our priority this summer. I would pump that money into getting good CB. 

Looks like Dortmund are approaching Chelsea to negotiate without triggering the release fee. Maybe they can't afford it and need to make the payment in a different structure. Source : Fabrizio 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Looks like Dortmund are approaching Chelsea to negotiate without triggering the release fee. Maybe they can't afford it and need to make the payment in a different structure. Source : Fabrizio 

Dortmund is in the CL final, and 35 million is nothing these days. 

They can get fooked and pay a record fee for him. Cheap bastards.