Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

If the option was to sell Gallagher in order to buy Osimhen, would you do it?

Or keep Gallagher and get the Vikotr fella from Sporting?

We’d have to sell him and then some to raise that kind of money to be fair for either of them. 

I feel like Guirassy or Boniface would be the more beneficial than losing Conor but more than that we need to add more goals from CM position and we really need a left back.

6 hours ago, Strike said:

Bastoni, Barella or Lautaro would be good additions. But Inter are quite careful while selling - they got the max they could out of Lukaku and seem to have sold Onana and Brozovic at the right time too. 

We wont get any of them three.

Plus as said before, where would Barella actually play if we were to sign him? He isn’t a 6. He is an 8 or more accurately a ‘mezzala’ as they call his role in Italy in a 3 man midfield so he would have to play instead of Enzo or Gallagher, not Caicedo or Lavia.

Quality player but would be pointless signing him considering Enzo arrived for 100 + million and given Gallagher’s importance to this team at the moment plus the fact we usually play 4231. Then you’ve got Nkunku and Palmer who have been used centrally as a number 10 so thats another thing to take into consideration because particularly for Nkunku, it would mean shoehorning him into a stupid position ie off the left or as a false striker - which isn’t where hes has success in his career. He’s always played off a CF to great success.

Pahlinha should of been targeted instead of Lavia for me in all honesty. Been very good for Fulham. Proven. Experienced. Gives them balance, height, a bit of leadership, more than good enough in possession. £55m spent on Lavia would probably have gotten him. Or £60m I think was Bayerns bid. I wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool go for him or Bayern don’t try go back. He would give that Liverpool team what they need IMO.

Edited by OneMoSalah

23 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Plus as said before, where would Barella actually play if we were to sign him? He isn’t a 6. He is an 8 or more accurately a ‘mezzala’ as they call his role in Italy in a 3 man midfield so he would have to play instead of Enzo or Gallagher, not Caicedo or Lavia.

Quality player but would be pointless signing him considering Enzo arrived for 100 + million and given Gallagher’s importance to this team at the moment plus the fact we usually play 4231. Then you’ve got Nkunku and Palmer who have been used centrally as a number 10 so thats another thing to take into consideration because particularly for Nkunku, it would mean shoehorning him into a stupid position ie off the left or as a false striker - which isn’t where hes has success in his career. He’s always played off a CF to great success.

Pahlinha should of been targeted instead of Lavia for me in all honesty. Been very good for Fulham. Proven. Experienced. Gives them balance, height, a bit of leadership, more than good enough in possession. £55m spent on Lavia would probably have gotten him. Or £60m I think was Bayerns bid. I wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool go for him or Bayern don’t try go back. He would give that Liverpool team what they need IMO.

In the summer Fulham wanted £90m for Pahlinha especially after seeing how much Rice went for. They may accept Bayern but not PL for £60m

6 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

In the summer Fulham wanted £90m for Pahlinha especially after seeing how much Rice went for. They may accept Bayern but not PL for £60m

fulham have a verbal agreement with palhinha to let him go for 60M, even for premierleague teams

8 hours ago, bluesman2610 said:

Thuram should have been the purchase instead of Caicedo - would have been much cheaper too. 

Or Kone would have even better than that

both were targets I said to buy

so many times

our scouts are SHIT

we could have had Tchouameni for £35-45m but they said they did not rate him as well

22cb220408c14f1f2eff21a07fb75521.png

image.png.da018bd2fc11d6aeaeaf6a8238902252.png

14 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Pahlinha should have been targeted instead of Lavia for me in all honesty. Been very good for Fulham. Proven. Experienced. Gives them balance, height, a bit of leadership, more than good enough in possession. £55m spent on Lavia would probably have gotten him. Or £60m I think was Bayerns bid. I wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool go for him or Bayern don’t try go back. He would give that Liverpool team what they need IMO.

Liverpool failed to get Lavia or Caicedo but still seem to have improved their midfield. Endo is playing quite well in the last few weeks and Trent has been great for them in the middle 

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

Liverpool failed to get Lavia or Caicedo but still seem to have improved their midfield. Endo is playing quite well in the last few weeks and Trent has been great for them in the middle 

Probably because they got players to fit roles within Klopp's system rather than buying every midfielder and hoping they work together in Poch's system. 

I mentioned it before the season started, the lack of squad planning under Chelsea's new owners is pathetic.   Why did we need to sign Caicedo, Lavia and Ugo in the same window?   Surely some of that money could have been used to get a different profile of player for our attack...

Apparently we have opened talks to sign French CB Jean-Clair Todibo. Chelsea aren't happy with the current defence.

Spurs are also heavily interested in him too.

Never heard of him personally.

21 minutes ago, DDA said:

Apparently we have opened talks to sign French CB Jean-Clair Todibo. Chelsea aren't happy with the current defence.

Spurs are also heavily interested in him too.

Never heard of him personally.

Spent on Fofana Koulibaly Badiashile Disasi and promoted Colwill 

still we are in the market chasing a new CB