Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

If we get him I’m just curious where Poch sees him. As someone mentioned on the last page Sterling has started the season brilliantly on that right side of our attack. But it appears that’s Palmer’s best position. His next most natural position seems to be the #10 area. But what happens eventually when all of Nkunku, Carney, and Gallagher are fit?

Inside LF with Chilwell operating the width as a LB. 

We have a lot of options and versatile players which can have the side play numerous formations and systems. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

In this day and age of hyper inflated fees there was obviously no chance City were going to sell one of their brightest youngsters for £35m. We’re going to have to pay an uncomfortable amount for him if we want him. For a kid who has barely played it’s a huge risk. 

Matheus Nunes to Man City, here we go! Verbal agreement reached with Wolves, Matheus already on his way 🔵🇵🇹 #MCFC

🟠 nderstand Tommy Doyle will join Wolves on £5m deal plus 50% sell on clause. 

Final checks ongoing on payment terms and installments… then it will be signed.

That’s a LOT of money for a kid with just a tiny sample size of first team football. It would be a 100% “trust Poch/Shields” gamble.

I just knew and have been saying for days that the target we’d eventually go for would be completely surprising and out of the blue. Palmer is a name not a single person who follows football could’ve guessed.

When you think about it, with the fees we should be getting for Trev, CHO, and the several million in loan fees for Lukaku & Cucu we won’t really be spending much, if any on our new attacking signing.

Btw, more and more smoke about Salah leaving for Saudi this week. If that happens I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Liverpool immediately rush to throw that money at Brighton to replace Mo with Mitoma. 

1 hour ago, Artandur said:

I'd take Palmer in a heartbeat, great talent. Only way i can see City selling him, is if he's asking for it

I believe Pep said he'd either be part of their squad or be sold shortly after the Community Shield. It would be refreshing to see a youngster push for playing time rather than being content with collecting medals.