Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

7 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

If she doesn't give enough of a shit to not get back with him, why should I? 

her stupidly going back to him has nothing to do with lessening the brutish, criminal, violent beatings/treatment he inflicted and certainly does not erase or even marginally ameliorate Greenwood's horrid moral character as a human being

Edited by Vesper

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

her stupidly going back to him has nothing to do with the brutish, criminal, violent beatings/treatment he inflicted and certainly does not erase or even marginally ameliorate Greenwood's horrid moral character as a human being

Clearly it does, she got back with him and bringing up a child around this violent horrible human being who's apparently bashed her head in a several occasions, if this is all true the only person I feel sorry for is then child.

18 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

They were top6 last season. If you look table last half season only City won more points. Top4 in last 25 games of 38. Basically with Emery they are there. Pau Torres, Tielemans and Diaby. They strengthen every line with 3 great players for just around 70-75m pounds. 

my West Brom Baggie-loving m8 is just utterly despondent, lolol

5 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Clearly it does, she got back with him and bringing up a child around this violent horrible human being who's apparently bashed her head in a several occasions, if this is all true the only person I feel sorry for is then child.

you are confusing/conflating poor ex post facto life choices (ie going back to him after the abuse) with legal/moral clearance of horrific actions

Edited by Vesper

20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

you are confusing/conflating poor ex post facto life choices (ie going back to him after the abuse) for legal/moral clearance of horrific actions

I'm not confusing that at all, she is, she had the chance to put a woman beater behind bars and set an example for women everywhere that if she can do it to some one like mason greenwood, there is light at the end of the tunnel for other women, she didn't she dropped all chargers moved back in with him and had a child and now bringing that child up with a monster in here own description. Going back to my original comment of " I have absolutely no sympathy for here" I stand by that 100% there is no legal actions to even consider she made sure of that.

Could we take the rape discussions to the pub forum? I think it is important discussions and it saddens me that people that drug, rape women who are drunk get away with it by having access to well connected lawyers, let alone people that are absolutely guilty of beating, raping, and breaking the will of a person. 

It is however making this thread difficult to read. Our compliance to Brighton’s bullshit transfer games is irritating enough.

I’m just so sick of the club dealing with Brighton.. they keep taking our money and we aren’t getting any real value. There’s gotta be better deals out there somewhere that won’t take nearly as long. I’d rather we leave Caicedo there where he’s upset with Brighton and hands in transfer request and we get him in January. Brighton already have seemed to piss him off by not accepting any of our current proposals after what they told him last January.

The top 6 teams got what they needed in the transfer market and maybe only cosmetic changes remain for them , while for us   we are yet to think about a goalkeeper, another striker, at least 3 midfielders and possibly a defender.
The fact that for us the season ended back in March, players were expected to be targeted. Apparently nothing like that

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Sky Sports say a “gentleman’s agreement” is in place for the Caicedo to leave Brighton for Chelsea. Today should see Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang join Marseille on a free transfer and Conor Gallagher has caught the eye of both Tottenham and West Ham. 

Evening Standard 24 mins ago

that is just a rehash of months-old news

and it is not Chelsea-specific

b22f50a40686ba41197ede4a1e75cc14.png

Nobody has a clue whats going on not even Romano, it's all been done on the hush and behind the scenes. 

Romano hasn't updated us in days, says everything-he's too busy tossing himself off over Onana to United.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

try growing up a mixed race black lesbian, lol

I understand that during your time, but personally if that was a few years ago when I was growing up, I would be following you like a doggy trying to learn from your moves. Mixed race people are now considered to be the most beautiful people, even more so than white people (who I think the media have put out of proportion,  to the point where people start bleaching their skin etc). Lesbians on the other hand are some of the coolest people I've met. I don't know what it is, but it's like they don't care about the shit that straight girls think about (gossip, Bieber and the kardashians) which makes them more relatable to guys.

My message to you is, you went through that but just know its not perfect now but slowly getting better for the next generations ❤️

Can we have a unrelated sub to talk about fantasy Premier league? This would let us talk about on form players to pick (including from other teams), maybe set up a league to compete with each other. This year is looking good after the first friendly, I didn't pick a single Chelsea player after James got injured in GW2 last season.

Edited by Hashishi