Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

If Rice didn’t seem so determined to go to Arse like it seems he is I could absolutely see us hijacking that move with a fee West ham would accept instantly. But I don’t think Rice would come here after the season we’ve just had combined with his best mate leaving. Playing Champions League football seems to be his top priority this coming season.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I think if Mount is leaving he will of made sure Rice knows why and what to stay clear of

He’s leaving because he’s a money grabbing snake and has an inflated opinion of himself. Rice probably thinks he’s one of the worlds best too when he’s a basic lump of a midfielder. 

5 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Seems cheap, surprised other clubs aren’t bidding at that level of cheap. Pretty much every PL club can afford 25m for a player of his quality.

4 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Seems cheap, surprised other clubs aren’t bidding at that level of cheap.

I doubt there's any other club that could convince him to join them, even if basically every PL club could offer at least 25m to us.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

He will do what we say the fucking fat fucker.

And why should he or anybody else be forced to go and play in an inferior league if they don’t want to! It’s not his fault we signed him and gave him his contract. I don’t like him as a player or his any antics but forcing a player to Saudi at a buy one get one free rate is soo wrong! 

1 hour ago, YorkshireBlue said:

He isn't right at all, let's protest about an arsehole being Captain, by being an arsehole? Both a set of idiots

Hazard was the most sensible person to lead that lot, followed by DeBruyne.

Made sense, since he had the personality to get along with all of them., even though the rest disliked each other.

Shame his form died., and with that, his claims to captaincy.